Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let's see if White Nationalists can swallow the blackpill about Feminism and muh white birthrates

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
On a white nationalist video about London increasingly becoming nonwhite -- which I agree is happening at an alarming rate -- I left this blackpill, often discussed by TFM on YT:

WHITE NATIONALISTS, if you want more WHITE BEBIEZ, you need to TAKE WOMEN'S RIGHTS AWAY. When women don't work and don't vote, they get married and have babies earlier and have more of them. The higher the white birthrate, the less govts will promote nonwhite immigration. So what'll it be? Take women's rights away to save your race? Or protect muh hwaeet wimmenz and die out in the process?

Video here (not really relevant)

I will post replies here.

BTW the guy in the video got himself a Polish wife so he'd be incel without at least Europewide immigration. He also said the term "black pill".

Not really sure what you expect to get out of this. Taking away womens rights is on par with calling out the jews - its simply not feasible if you want to be taken remotely seriously. If you do it, you are automatically resigned to the loonybox and will never get any mainstream traction.

Plus J.D. Unwin cited that once a civilization has slid down the path we are on, no civilization recorded in history has ever been able to reverse the decline. Its always followed by a collapse and then restructuring.

I agree. Woman's Suffrage, Feminism and Sexual liberation (all quasi marxist jewish left wing opts) have caused this decline and rise of degeneracy among white women. Woman are to stay at home and raise children, them entering the work force and pursuing careers is another factor in the decline.

Tbh I don't really ask that the whites breed more, just that non whites would not breed as much as they do. The world has way too many people already.