Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let’s say you snap your fingers and all 3D Foids on this earth are eradicted and replaced with 2D foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
But here’s the catch, said 2D foids become just as hypergamous, only lust for chad, and are worshipped for their pussy pass. Do you finally rope?

No need for that, I already plan on roping anyways

We would have to hope for 1D foids then.

That would finally be enough motivation to rope.

No, it would be lifefuel because I just eradicated all the 3D foids. That would mean I have the high score

No, it would be lifefuel because I just eradicated all the 3D foids. That would mean I have the high score
Im gonna use the 2D foid’s ass in your avi as a pillow. Maybe she farts a little when I plop my face straight onto that ass.

Im gonna use the 2D foid’s ass in your avi as a pillow. Maybe she farts a little when I plop my face straight onto that ass.
Im not ready for you to become bluecel. I wanna keep you as my little GrAYboy forever

If all foids will vanish after me snapping my fingers then first I'll make sure to rapemaxx as much as I want. After that I'll rope peacefully knowing that I did humanity great service by eradicating every single cunt.

What difference would it make, then? If 2D = 3D, then everything will remain the same; nothing will change.

What difference would it make, then? If 2D = 3D, then everything will remain the same; nothing will change.
That’s what i tell the 2Dfoid worshippers

I rope because my mom and sister exist no longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back