Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lets say you live in a nice part of europe/america. how do you ascend via greencard and betabuxxmaxxing?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Lets say you live in a nice part of europe/america. how do you ascend via greencard and betabuxxmaxxing?

people say "yeah ill just get a mail order bride from some third world country" but like

you cant

how do you do it?

mass message thai girls on fb saying come live in america with me and ill give u a good lifestyle? good luck with that

Get something like tinder gold(I think you can get it free if you have bluestacks on your PC and use tinder off there) and change your location to whatever poor nation you like and put in your bio that you're in America. Personally, I think it's better to move to their country, but if you want to get used for a green card and lose all your shit in a divorce over just having to get a new citizenship fine by me. :feelsjuice:

Lets say you live in a nice part of europe/america. how do you ascend via greencard and betabuxxmaxxing?

people say "yeah ill just get a mail order bride from some third world country" but like

you cant

how do you do it?

mass message thai girls on fb saying come live in america with me and ill give u a good lifestyle? good luck with that
It's just one of those things you'll have to do by yourself and go out of your way to see for yourself what kind of potential results await for you specifically.

What worked for someone elsewont work for you. What works for you wont work for someone else etc etc

In theory fly on a prolonged trip to South East Asia then take 1 back home when you've had sex with her multiple times.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back