Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's say that I was to looksmax then what? It's still over

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
Let's say that I were to attempt to looksmax by going to the gym etc., then what? I still have a small penis and other conditions that make it over for me. Imagine I somehow looksmaxxed and stopped being a fat fuck it would still be over for me even with a body like a greek statue. Imagine I manage to pick up a foid and when I pull out my dick she asks where it's at, laughs and leaves. That would be worse than never picking up the foid in the first place. There are things wrong with me that I can't just work on, I have to live with forever. Bluepilled fucks really irritate me with their logic. It never began for me for it to even be over. For truecels looksmaxing isn't real.

Last edited:
how tall are you?

i would need a new skull to looksmaxx

If you think you can looksmaxx then you aren’t even a truecel. Fuck off to looksmax.org

Why? I mean I get that he is tall, but he is also fat and apparently bad in the face and small dicked... Why ignore him for height alone?
I also have other conditions that I was born with but it seems everyone wants to focus on height alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back