Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's put the word "cuck" to pasture . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Why use "cuck" when you can call a pathetic orbiter a "qp??"

QP= queerplatonic = you are so fucking bluepilled you can't identify as a straight and relegate yourself into a creepy asexual friendzone relationship with predominantly straight avoidant-attachment fake "non-binary" women that are only capable of love for Chads, Tyrones, Dogs, and beasts.

You can thank the reddit user m00ns_f0r_eyes for this awesome insult.

context:

2020 04 03 23 23 35 For all the shortcels   IncelTears

2020 04 03 21 18 16 For all the shortcels   IncelTears

2020 04 03 21 18 25 For all the shortcels   IncelTears

2020 04 03 21 18 32 For all the shortcels   IncelTears

2020 04 03 21 43 03 Run   tumblr

what the fuck did i just read ... ? :dafuckfeels:

I have no fucking clue

the only thing that actually made fucking sense was that she submitted to her boyfriend, as he is fucking 6'7, and that her orbiter is regulated to only sleeping duties :feelskek:

the only thing that actually made fucking sense was that she submitted to her boyfriend, as he is fucking 6'7, and that her orbiter is regulated to only sleeping duties :feelskek:
yeah. That alone makes qp a pretty epic insult to me. Mostly because the foid has no fucking idea how insulting it is to call a friendzoned beta cuck a "qp"

High IQ post as per usual

So basically qp means betabuxx that doesn't get sex

yeah. That alone makes qp a pretty epic insult to me. Mostly because the foid has no fucking idea how insulting it is to call a friendzoned beta cuck a "qp"
this is the first time iver ever heard of the term "qp." jesus christ .... these people are actually fucking insane

So basically qp means betabuxx that doesn't get sex
naah its calling someone a faggot and a cuck at the same time, with a slight hint of condescension

naah its calling someone a faggot and a cuck at the same time, with a slight hint of condescension
She even had to mention in her comment that he wasn't in a relationship with her DOM. :lul:

I'm confused is this guy actually gay or not?

She even had to mention in her comment that he wasn't in a relationship with her DOM. :lul:

I'm confused is this guy actually gay or not?
he's not gay, but for all intents and purposes m00ns sees him as that prison bitch that doesn't stand a chance. Not a real man. He's so small, he's gonna get turned out. I mean women aren't as deliberately malicious, but subconciously, this is what's going on, and they will pull hairs out to explain how their own behavior does not necessarily prove the blackpill.

This also gives good evidence as to why m00ns is not a tranny. In spite of EVERY action in her life substantiating the blackpill, she is not capable of logically accepting the objectivity of it. That's natural foid brain 101. It's just not wired. It's only wired to accept morally respectable emotions.

Trannies are pretty blackpilled. They acknowledge that looks matter, and that's why they want to cut off their dick so bad.

Last edited:
he's not gay, but for all intents and purposes m00ns sees him as that prison bitch that doesn't stand a chance. Not a real man. He's so small, he's gonna get turned out. I mean they aren't as malicious, but subconciously, this is what's going on, and they will pull hairs out to explain their own behavior.
Jesus this is brutal man. This is one of the saddest things I've ever read. If he ever takes hold of the account I'm going to give it a go trying to blackpill him.

Also are you sure that DOM guy isn't Norwegian. I noticed he used some weird Norwegian cursing or something.

Last edited:
Jesus this is brutal man. This is one of the saddest things I've ever read. If he ever takes hold of the account I'm going to give it a go trying to blackpill him.

Also are you sure that DOM guy isn't Norwegian. I noticed he used some weird Norwegian cursing or something.
OHHH that would be awesome if he was Norwegian. That's insanely blackpilled. Norweigians are qp aryan Chads, it is possible he is 6'7" if he's got pure viking blood. So they aren't even in the same state, they are across the fucking ocean, months away from seeing each other in Corona world. I think m00ns is a Burgerlander.

cucks gonna cuck

I'm 3'1 and chadsexual. My cum-dispenser that ravages my loose vagina every week is a 11'2 chad demigod with laser eyes and my beta-provider is two heads shorter than me. See, everyone has preferences, EXPLAIN THAT INKWELLS. This is the healthiest relationship that I ever had, I will say that my relationship with my beta provider is different than with my chad

EDIT: Wrong height, I'm 2'1 and chad is 33'7

EDIT2: I knew that there were members of I.N.C.E.L lurking there, THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'm 3'1 and chadsexual. My cum-dispenser that ravages my loose vagina every week is a 11'2 chad demigod with laser eyes and my beta-provider is two heads shorter than me. See, everyone has preferences, EXPLAIN THAT INKWELLS. This is the healthiest relationship that I ever had, I will say that my relationship with my beta provider is different than with my chad

EDIT2: I knew that there were members of I.N.C.E.L lurking there, THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
FUCK MAN, that laser eyes comment reminds me of how 6'3 laser eyed Chad slayer Cyclops mogs 5'3" Wolverine to get the Jean Grey firecrotch

:lul: :lul: :lul:

this shit is happening, but I can't even get a garbage-tier foid to look at me lovingly