Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lets play a game...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
There are 3 points for each attribute with 0 being the lowest and 3 being the highest. You get to spend 12 points collectively. To get 1 point on an attribute you will need to spend 1 point and to get 3 points you will need to spend 3 etc.

The game:

Face: 0 points = 2/10. 1 point = 4/10. 2 points = 6/10 3 points = 8/10

Height: 0 points = 5'4. 1 point = 5'7. 2 points = 5'11. 3 points = 6'2

Frame: 0 points = 5.5 inch wrist frame. 1 point = 6.5 inch wrist frame. 2 points = 8 inch wrist frame. 3 points = 10 inch wrist frame.

Race: 0 points = Curry. 1 point = Asian or Black. 2 points = Latino. 3 points = White.

Dick: 0 points = 4 inch length, 3.5 inch girth. 1 point = 5.2 inch length, 4 inch girth. 2 points = 6.5 inch length, 4.8 inch girth. 3 points = 8 inch length, 5.5 inch girth.

Voice: 0 points = Almost identical to a female. 1 point = Relatively high pitched but not too noticeable. 2 points = Average pitch voice. 3 points = Relatively deep voice.

I will go first to show an example.

Face - 2 points. Height - 3 points. Frame - 2 points. Race - 2 points. Dick - 2 points. Voice - 1 point.

Bonus round: you get 9 points.

Face - 2 point. Height - 2 points. Frame - 1 point. Race - 2 points. Dick - 1 point. Voice - 1 point.

Last edited:
This is innacurate, as a mixedcel I'd get a free 5 points, which is entirely innacurate.

Face-3 height-3 frame-0 race-3 dick-2 voice-1

Face - 3 points.

Height - 2 points.

Frame - 1 point.

Race - 1 point.

Dick - 2 points.

Voice - 2 points.

The above would SLAY and I have an extra point to spare.

I'm white and latino, I'd say that mix is worth 0 points.

mixed race isnt an option in this game. you choose from the above listed races.
Face - 3 points.

Height - 2 points.

Frame - 1 point.

Race - 1 point.

Dick - 2 points.

Voice - 2 points.

The above would SLAY and I have an extra point to spare.

might as well use the extra point for race. curries are always capped to 7/8 even if they are gigachad

3 points in height, 3 points in frame, 3 points in dick, 3 points in voice.
Easy choice for me, to be honest. I'd be more than happy being some masculine ogre.

Face: 2
Height: 0
Frame: 3
Race: Mixedcel
Dick: 1
Voice: 3

9/10

mixed race isnt an option in this game. you choose from the above listed races.

might as well use the extra point for race. curries are always capped to 7/8 even if they are gigachad
I put in 1 point, so I'm black or Asian, emphasis on black. The same stats with a curry would not slay, but would not be incel either.

Height: 0
Frame: 3
Race: Mixedcel
Voice: 3

9/10

you choose a race lol we arent talking about our IRL attributes. the game is a character builder thing if you could reincarnate which attributes would you choose?

Don't know how to feel about big framed manlets

I put in 1 point, so I'm black or Asian, emphasis on black. The same stats with a curry would not slay, but would not be incel either.

ohhhhhhh. still latinos do much better than asians or black.

you choose a race lol we arent talking about our IRL attributes. the game is a character builder thing if you could reincarnate which attributes would you choose?
Oh, I thought you were talking about irl.

3 in every category then, what else would I choose?

Face: 8/10
Height: 5'11''
Frame: 6.5 Inch wrist
Race: White
Dick : 6.5 inch dick
Voice: relatively high pitched but not too noticeable

There you have it. A chad with 12 points.

Face: 3
Height: 2
Frame: 2
Race: 2
Voice: 2

Bonus:
Height: 2
Frame: 1
Race: 1 (Asian)

Just saw the bonus round lol;

Face: 8/10
Height: 5'11''
Frame: 5.5 wrist
Race: latino
Dick: 5.2 inch
Voice: relatively high

Face: 3/3
Height: 3/2
Frame: 2/1
Race: 0/0
Dick:2/1
Voice: 2/2

Ez

I don't think race with the rest matters that much when I am Indian Brad anyway. Might even put one more point from dick to frame.

Not that much of a point that "game", tbh.

Last edited:
Height: 3
Frame: 2
Race: 0
Dick:2

Ez

I don't think race with the rest matters that much when I am Indian Brad anyway. Might even put one more point from dick to frame.

Not that much of a point that "game", tbh.

indian brad is equivalent to white normie.

Idk. If face rating is using average ethnicities face as 5 maybe. Most curries are ugly to women, yes (sorry). But there are good looking ones out there. So you basically think, if you have two 8 faces. the curry ones would suffer from some kind of racism, socioeconomic stigma, normal xenophobia, bias aka "most curry ugly ehh so all curries ugly" or maybe even sth different?

Last edited:
Height: 3
Frame: 1
Race: 1
Dick: 3
Voice: 1

I think 12 points is too many. You barely have to compromise at all. Here's my 9 point limit (bonus round) one:

Face: 3 points
Height: 3 points
Frame : 1 point
Race: 1 Point (specifically Asian)
Voice: 1 Point
Dick: 0 Points

Pretty boy chang build. Unstoppable slayer even with 9 points.

I think 12 points is too many. You barely have to compromise at all. Here's my 9 point limit (bonus round) one:

Face: 3 points
Height: 3 points
Frame : 1 point
Race: 1 Point (specifically Asian)
Voice: 1 Point
Dick: 0 Points

Pretty boy chang build. Unstoppable slayer even with 9 points.

you would need a more proportional frame to be chang and even then chang is pretty much equivalent to a normie or chadlite white. and when you have a micropenis the foid will inveitably cuck you.

There are 3 points for each attribute with 0 being the lowest and 3 being the highest. You get to spend 12 points collectively. To get 1 point on an attribute you will need to spend 1 point and to get 3 points you will need to spend 3 etc.

The game:

Face: 0 points = 2/10. 1 point = 4/10. 2 points = 6/10 3 points = 8/10

Height: 0 points = 5'4. 1 point = 5'7. 2 points = 5'11. 3 points = 6'2

Frame: 0 points = 5.5 inch wrist frame. 1 point = 6.5 inch wrist frame. 2 points = 8 inch wrist frame. 3 points = 10 inch wrist frame.

Race: 0 points = Curry. 1 point = Asian or Black. 2 points = Latino. 3 points = White.

Dick: 0 points = 4 inch length, 3.5 inch girth. 1 point = 5.2 inch length, 4 inch girth. 2 points = 6.5 inch length, 4.8 inch girth. 3 points = 8 inch length, 5.5 inch girth.

Voice: 0 points = Almost identical to a female. 1 point = Relatively high pitched but not too noticeable. 2 points = Average pitch voice. 3 points = Relatively deep voice.
Too easy:

face 3
height 2
frame 1
race 3
dick 2
voice 1