Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Let's do an rp where i'm a GrAY infiltrating whiteknight trying to "expose" you all

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
{Remember, this is just for fun, so don't call me bluepilled or report me to the mods!}

Yall jus incels cos you are all assholes to women.maybe if you actually treated them like human fucking beings, maybe you wont be incels lol.
i know plenty of men in real life who are short an ugly and they got hitched to beautiful women.
thos men were good men who stepped up to the plate to be wonderful stepdads to beautiful babyboys.any man can be a father but a real man can be dad.

yall dam dirty basement dwellers are jus a bunch of sad lil boys who cant handle strong tough independent queens and be good men who treat them as such!
yall jus pefer to blame "foids" for your own short comings.
It’s easy talking brave behind screens but where that lip at when chicks can see your sorry face coward? No where, just like ya balls living at home with mammy!. But nah that’s too much growth for a little boy who still wets the bed at night right you puny piss ant ?! Best start growing up quick if you wanna survive out here instead of jacking it alone all night to anime cartoons sad ass! Seems like someone’s been sipping too much of mammas warm milky before beddies if you ask me, cause this big talk clearly too rich for your toddler comprehension.

welcome to banworld cucked libtard

welcome to banworld cucked libtard
Ill have yoo know im not cucked!
i respect the wimmen unlike lil boys like you :soy:

{Remember, this is just for fun, so don't call me bluepilled or report me to the mods!}

Nigga what is this thread :lul:

Ill have yoo know im not cucked!
i respect the wimmen unlike lil boys like you :soy:

JLF at the repeated disclaimers.

"Did you get permission from your girlfriend's bull to log into .is?!"

JLF at the repeated disclaimers.

"Did you get permission from your girlfriend's bull to log into .is?!"
{I don't want someone to take this seriously and get me banned for this}

Ill dont have a gf, none that its your fuckin BUSINESS!!!!
i rerspect wimmen and am friens with them and protect them online and reallife! :soy:

{I don't want someone to take this seriously and get me banned for this}

Ill dont have a gf, none that its your fuckin BUSINESS!!!!
i rerspect wimmen and am friens with them and protect them online and reallife! :soy:

You changed my perspective! It's all mental! I need to build my garden BEFORE the butterflies are attracted to the flowers I produce.
I thought I was incel, but I was just a BAD PERSON.

You changed my perspective! It's all mental! I need to build my garden BEFORE the butterflies are attracted to the flowers I produce.
I thought I was incel, but I was just a BAD PERSON.
yep an yoo need to get out your moms basement and develop a bettER pERsonality too boy!
and drop that TOXIC blackpilled bullspit that all the sexist misogynistic trolls have hammer into your head!
maybe yooll find a gf instead o humpin yall bodypillow everyday an everynight! LOL! :soy:

Lol, I'm going to fucking **** and kill you, bitch.

lololo wut yaall gunna do boy? that horrible pERsonalitee is wut scares offf tha queeens!
me and some of my friedns actualy repsect wimmims an are polit to them!
non of us have goten a date just yet, but well get one soon!
my mom, granma and the wimmins of redddit all say they love the nice sensetive guys like me who listen learn and pay attention to them :soy:

lololo wut yaall gunna do boy? that horrible pERsonalitee is wut scares offf tha queeens!
me and some of my friedns actualy repsect wimmims an are polit to them!
non of us have goten a date just yet, but well get one soon!
my mom, granma and the wimmins of redddit all say they love the nice sensetive guys like me who listen learn and pay attention to them :soy:
Bro, stop. JFL! You're actually good at rage-baiting even when openly doing rp.

Im gonna rp as @Bianor
Im gay fag

I live on a canal boat in Venice Italy!