Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lets discuss domestic terrorism

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
in my view, terrorism is something of an almost childish nature, because you kind try to create attention through a kind of loud crying.
There are also those cases in which someone makes an attempt on the desperate, the loss of humanity and a thirst for revenge that is not necessarily revenge on something,sometimes it's just revenge for what you have become
here it is already more complex I do not see how this can be beneficial in any way but the concept of beneficial here does not even make sense it is just an individual and his pure selfishness, selfishness that is of course not concerned with any moral precepts
Hard discussion tbh

What you gonna do is what you gonna do, just break the rules until you see the truth, you see the theme of G coming through baby, row row fight the power.

just kill the psychopaths and the world is a heaven state

in my view, terrorism is something of an almost childish nature, because you kind try to create attention through a kind of loud crying.
There are also those cases in which someone makes an attempt on the desperate, the loss of humanity and a thirst for revenge that is not necessarily revenge on something,sometimes it's just revenge for what you have become
here it is already more complex I do not see how this can be beneficial in any way but the concept of beneficial here does not even make sense it is just an individual and his pure selfishness, selfishness that is of course not concerned with any moral precepts
Hard discussion tbh
Terrorism means bazookas and AK47s, Neither of which i dont have, So am i a terrorist NO!

If they label us with RPG7s and AK47s even tho we dont have em nope were not terrorists, I dont own a single weapon that can harm a human and im too frail to even commit anything, I guess im a terrorist gamer in csgo then, Other than that fuck off feds.

they will be deeply in love with subhumans
Wishful thinking. Don't underestimate women, I think they would put their heads together and figure a way to revive all the Chads and then try to kill every sub 5 male as a revenge

Wishful thinking. Don't underestimate women, I think they would put their heads together and figure a way to revive all the Chads and then try to kill every sub 5 male as a revenge
male supremacy tho

Theyre a hivemind, They love the cock carousel and getting stretched! Good luck in theyre 30s tho xDDDD
A20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519

Theyre a hivemind, They love the cock carousel and getting stretched! Good luck in theyre 30s tho xDDDD
I doubt women care. They'd rather have their furbaby than make a real one with a guy on their SMV level. For them its Chad and Chad only.

What is a desperate and vengeful individual supposed to do when no one listens then?

What is a desperate and vengeful individual supposed to do when no one listens then?
Nothing? But nothing and something in this case have equal values
Idk
From society's point of view, the best thing to do is just exterminate it, as I said in a thread before and the user above too, I know it's "cucked" think like this since we incels are the main profile of "domestic terrorist" apparently but let's be honest, from their point of view it's the best decision
What do you expect more? A complete change in society just to benefit these people? A lot of cost little profit, empathy is very expensive
But the interesting thing here is that empathy is the language our modern society is written in, but the domestic terrorist directly conflicts with that empathy but the domestic terrorist presents himself as an object of empathy, since he exists as a kind of oppressed by something

Last edited:
Nothing? But nothing and something in this case have equal values
Idk
From society's point of view, the best thing to do is just exterminate it, as I said in a thread before and the user above too, I know it's "cucked" think like this since we incels are the main profile of "domestic terrorist" apparently but let's be honest, from their point of view it's the best decision
What do you expect more? A complete change in society just to benefit these people? A lot of cost little profit, empathy is very expensive
From soyciety's point of view, your stance indeed makes sense. However, why would an outcast care about what's best for society?
But the interesting thing here is that empathy is the language our modern society is written in, but the domestic terrorist directly conflicts with that empathy but the domestic terrorist presents himself as an object of empathy, since he exists as a kind of oppressed by something
Good observation. Here's the way I see it. Every coin has two sides. For example, the right to choose begets the right not to be chosen. Allowing femoids to choose their own partners pursuant to their hypgamous tendencies is tantamount to allowing men like us to rot in solitude. Being empathetic to one side means you cannot be empathetic to the other side, lest you advocate speciocide for you'll realize that's the only way to avoid someone having to take one for the team.