Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's beat young foids who got pregnant with Chads, giving them natural abortions

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Push them on stairs lmaooo :ahegao: or just give them a natural make up with your fists. Fucking skanks need to learn respect by fear, because they just got their pussies full of cum from chad and tyrone, just beat them.

Kick them in their wombs in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Missions

I do abortions for 2000 euros foids pm me :feelsEhh::society:

no guarantee of survival though :feelsdevil::society:

Push them on stairs lmaooo :ahegao: or just give them a natural make up with your fists. Fucking skanks need to learn respect by fear, because they just got their pussies full of cum from chad and tyrone, just beat them.
ABORTION BASEBALL

Stabbing a foid pregnant with twins would be a TRIPLE KILL in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Kill Together!

Assist Kill 50+
Assist Kill 50+
Assist Kill 50+
Assist Kill 50+
Assist Kill 50+
Assist Kill 50+
Assist Kill 50+

Chads are already molesting them on a regular basis. I want more degeneracy in this world, let their feral offspring to create mess because i want this world to end.

If the laws weren't cucked and gynocentric, I would love to beat the shit out of helpless pregnant foids. It'd be so beautiful:feelsohh::feelsohh:

I don't recall any :feelshehe:
There should be an abortion video game where you play a judge dread styled bounty hunter aiming to abort an underground railroad network of pregnant women trying to flee some redneck state. Also murder the cucks and Chads that help and protect these women

There should be an abortion video game where you play a judge dread styled bounty hunter aiming to abort an underground railroad network of pregnant women trying to flee some redneck state. Also murder the cucks and Chads that help and protect these women
Not to get off topic but there is that game 'Succubus'. To get health you rip the baby out of the tied up pregnant woman's womb :feelsohh:. It is for sale on Steam

Not to get off topic but there is that game 'Succubus'. To get health you rip the baby out of the tied up pregnant woman's womb :feelsohh:. It is for sale on Steam
FUCK YEAH :incel:

I thought I would never support abortion but I could get behind abortion through this method