Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Let's be honest, Mother's Day is our Valentine's Day

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It never began for us.

Wageslaving is hard enough already, and now soyciety says that we need to worship our mothers on Mother's Day. Fuck that, I'm giving my mom some flowers, and a pancake breakfast.

My mother ruined my life, and she is a Vietnam-era helicopter hovering over me all the time. I was at my computer checking the price of Bitcoin, when suddenly Nemesis from Resident Evil pops up behind me, and she asked me, "what are you looking at that cost $38,000?".

I quickly used the old, "I'm looking at stocks" excuse, I hate my fucking mom.

Let me have a gf, instead of being forced to hangout with my mom all day!

Nobody calls me on the phone, except for my job, and my mom.

IMG E7884

Thanks mom for putting me into this shitty world!

Thanks mom for putting me into this shitty world!
Brocel, it never began. My mom was a femcel, and then my dad lied to her and told her that he was older than he really was - the two losers had sex, and created me - and then my dad cheated on my mom, and divorced her when I was 3-years-old.

27 years after my parent's divorce, and I still have not had my first kiss yet... I spend a lot of time wondering how ER could not have gotten inside of that sorority house.

I mean the way you put it kinda seems sus like you wanna fuk your mom or something
i dont do anything for my mom. Im her reward

I mean the way you put it kinda seems sus like you wanna fuk your mom or something
i dont do anything for my mom. Im her reward
Ah, right away I can tell that you probably are not an only child. I am the only child, and since my mom is divorced, I have become her replacement husband. It's creepy, and sad - one Christmas, my foid cousin rudely said, "with your new clothes you can start hanging out with people other than your mom". :feelsrope:

Ah, right away I can tell that you probably are not an only child. I am the only child, and since my mom is divorced, I have become her replacement husband. It's creepy, and sad - one Christmas, my foid cousin rudely said, "with your new clothes you can start hanging out with people other than your mom". :feelsrope:
Lifefuel for all incels!

That same foid cousin called my aunt yesterday, and told her that she would not be graduating with her BA in four years! Hahahaha, imagine being a fucking toilet on a college campus living life on easy-mode, and you still can't manage to graduate in four years!

Now my man-hating mother, and my closeted-lesbian aunt can't rub it in my face that I didn't graduate with my BA in four years!

Fucking toilet - maybe if she didn't spend so much time competing in "dance competitions", and not studying, she would have graduated in four years. :feelshaha::foidSoy::feelsUgh::feelsping::foidSoy::no::no::no:

Dance competitions you say? Fugggg your cousin must have a fuckin tight body

i am only child but my mom makes more than me. Im poor. I mean i do offer to buy her stuff but she knows i got no money hence why i dont get her shit for holidays

i mean my parents dont really get me anything either to be fair. If they get me stuff its usually food since im a fat fuck

The only people that call me regurarely are my Grandparents. :feelsLSD:

The only people that call me regurarely are my Grandparents. :feelsLSD:
You want to know a true fucked up story? The very last thing my great-aunt said to me before she died of breast cancer was - "use that birthday money I sent you to take your girlfriend out, and buy her a hotdog". She died about two months later, and that was 2012 - I'm a wizard now. :feelsmage:

You want to know a true fucked up story? The very last thing my great-aunt said to me before she died of breast cancer was - "use that birthday money I sent you to take your girlfriend out, and buy her a hotdog". She died about two months later, and that was 2012 - I'm a wizard now. :feelsmage:
This is just awful. Wizardom seems awful, even though it's my future.
Also, I can definitely realate to the "being an only child (son) to a divorced mom". I myself am 17 and have experienced it. You have to NEVER resemble a SINGLE thing about your Dad, otherwise, she'll get dissapointed by you.:blackpill::dafuckfeels:

My mom actually got me a plush toy for valentine's day. I asked her why she did that and she said because I don't have a girlfriend to give me a gift.
It was an absolutely brutal moment.

When your mother is dead and you look at your phone and see calls only from your job you'll want to rope.

My mom actually got me a plush toy for valentine's day. I asked her why she did that and she said because I don't have a girlfriend to give me a gift.
It was an absolutely brutal moment.
That would melt my insides of so much rage :feelsohgod:

It never began for us.

Wageslaving is hard enough already, and now soyciety says that we need to worship our mothers on Mother's Day. Fuck that, I'm giving my mom some flowers, and a pancake breakfast.

My mother ruined my life, and she is a Vietnam-era helicopter hovering over me all the time. I was at my computer checking the price of Bitcoin, when suddenly Nemesis from Resident Evil pops up behind me, and she asked me, "what are you looking at that cost $38,000?".

I quickly used the old, "I'm looking at stocks" excuse, I hate my fucking mom.

Let me have a gf, instead of being forced to hangout with my mom all day!

Nobody calls me on the phone, except for my job, and my mom.

View attachment 606939
atleast your mom calls you, my mom calls me only when she's telling me to get things ready and stuff.

Then don't wageslave for the idiots who have put you in this situation and do the right thing: NEETmaxxx and leech these motherfuckers off!
If you can't get laid like any other npc then you shouldn't contribute scumciety with your labor