Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment let my argument with GAY-i be your enlightenment

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★

I lured this nigga to spill the facts on how your brains are slowly fucking cooked everyday my niggers.

that's actually one of the reasons that you experience increasing levels of dumbassery.

your IQ literally decreases with time the more you live in the cities. you got literal magnetrons disguised with white plastic panels, emitting microwaves 24/7/365 nonstop at your house (couple that with your fancy little router and your microwave to cope with pizza (@RuudVanNistelrooy we're fucked) and you got a recipe for disaster.

you're literally brainfucked which is why the internet era has brought some of the dumbest fucking normies and copers on the planet.

globohomo kikesters, the likes of @faded , will tell you that they can't let you use the frequency you like because muh army muh country muh airplanes, you just have to bite this shit, not knowing the real reason behind frequency regulations, which is to fuck the shit out of your brains. I do believe that kikes have immunity to rf radiation effect, actually, I think they even have immunity to the entire electromagnetic wave spectrum, including gamma rays

yes, I do believe that this is the truth, and I'm tired of pretending that it's not :feelsclown::society::society:

if kikes aren't immune to fucking nukes they wouldn't have spilled the beans of making nuclear bombs for every country
:feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

Last edited: