Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Let me tell you about some of my borderline ER moments

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Last summer, I became obsessed with Joker, and bought a clown mask. For a week or two I walked around wearing it in my neighborhood, even went to my local park. Then, some fat karen cunt took a picture of me and posted it on Facebook, and it gained traction. Got called a creep, weirdo, and one of them even reported me to the (((police))) kek.

My parents saw it, and banned me from leaving the house for a month lol. They were terrified. They thought I was going to go ER like Arthur at the end of the movie, on Murray.

Also, for the past two weeks I have been going to jury service, I got the call up. On one of the last days, these two pricks were muttering shit under their breaths about me, and grinning with very punchable faces at me. I got drunk on my lunch break from it, and threatened to stab everybody in the room, and I said I hope they all choke to death on their own blood. I stared at everyone around me, and called them normal fag scum. This is in bongland, so of course they're all pussies, they all just stared at me with wide eyes and shocked. Nobody did or said anything. Bunch of cowards.

Finally, I was let go early, went and drank more, ate McDonalds in some random park, and flipped off every dumb Stacey cunt I saw, they did nothing. I then walked through my entire town, sticking my middle finger up at literally everyone and told them to go fuck themselves and said that this town is full of scum.

To summarize, I despise all.

That last paragraph was BASED:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Based and psychopath-pilled.

Last summer, I became obsessed with Joker, and bought a clown mask. For a week or two I walked around wearing it in my neighborhood, even went to my local park.
I remember this whole ordeal..

Gigabased. wish all incels could be as low inhib as you

Last summer, I became obsessed with Joker, and bought a clown mask. For a week or two I walked around wearing it in my neighborhood, even went to my local park. Then, some fat karen cunt took a picture of me and posted it on Facebook, and it gained traction. Got called a creep, weirdo, and one of them even reported me to the (((police))) kek.

My parents saw it, and banned me from leaving the house for a month lol. They were terrified. They thought I was going to go ER like Arthur at the end of the movie, on Murray.

Also, for the past two weeks I have been going to jury service, I got the call up. On one of the last days, these two pricks were muttering shit under their breaths about me, and grinning with very punchable faces at me. I got drunk on my lunch break from it, and threatened to stab everybody in the room, and I said I hope they all choke to death on their own blood. I stared at everyone around me, and called them normal fag scum. This is in bongland, so of course they're all pussies, they all just stared at me with wide eyes and shocked. Nobody did or said anything. Bunch of cowards.

Finally, I was let go early, went and drank more, ate McDonalds in some random park, and flipped off every dumb Stacey cunt I saw, they did nothing. I then walked through my entire town, sticking my middle finger up at literally everyone and told them to go fuck themselves and said that this town is full of scum.

To summarize, I despise all.
england?