Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let me get this straight we only get one life and I have to spend this life rotting and then I die and that’s the end ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t get any sort of prize in the end all I get is a grave that nobody will visit after my demise that’s the only payout I get for my suffering

I never got to experience teenage love or sex or the tight pussies of teenage girls :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
(Mandatory disclaimer for glowies: At legal age of consent)

You should have been preparing dude. You had your entire life. I get an excuse cuz I was on welfare. What's yourS OP?

You should have been preparing dude. You had your entire life. I get an excuse cuz I was on welfare. What's yourS OP?
I had no way to prepare my youth was full of rejection and failure I was doomed to live and die as a KHV

I had no way to prepare my youth was full of rejection and failure I was doomed to live and die as a KHV
I'm not talking about that I'm talking about a career.

I never knew what career I wanted I’ve been aimless my whole life
If you had the ability then you have no excuse. You could have capitalized on YouTube or some other hobby.

If you had the ability then you have no excuse. You could have capitalized on YouTube or some other hobby.
that requires a level of energy that crippling depression simply doesn't give :fuk:

I don’t get any sort of prize in the end all I get is a grave that nobody will visit after my demise that’s the only payout I get for my suffering
we are both in this .

When I thought I was gonna kick the bucket those were my exact thoughts, this is all I got from this damn life? Damn scam.

I don’t get any sort of prize in the end
1*A2R05lDbzxpAZwW51-wb4w.jpeg

You got scammed from the very beginning when you turned into a womb. Never began for wombcels, quite honestly and keeping It real with y'all, tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl

We don´t know if we have just this one life. Maybe we respawn as Chad after we rope? Who knows...

It's the roll of the dice unfortunately we got the wrong end.

What I'm really hoping for is that when I die, I wake up as an alien in some futuristic simulator and they're like "Wow, you're really bad at that Human game", and then I can go on living a decent life just knowing that I failed as a human in this stupid earth game, but being otherwise content/satisfied.

But nah, I really do believe that once you die it's just lights out. At least then I wouldn't have to contemplate my existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back