Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Let me expose the mods

• Thread starter Left4DeadRacistNig
  • Start date
Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
So idk how long this post will be up before the (((mods))) take it down so read this quick.

The mods have a brothel full of femcels in Madagascar. Whenever they are offline they are usually their fucking femcel pussy. (That's why @The Enforcer isnt online as much cuz hes laying that shit down)

If they aren't their they are working for the fbi to do a huge raid and arrest us .is users.

They aren't who you think they are. You may think they are some innocent guys who are helping moderate an incel forum BUT YOU WOULD BE WRONG!.

These evil fucks are sadists who love reading our rants about our horrible lives. They fucking feed off this shit.

Please ss this thread because this thread will soon be deleted and I will be [Redacted] by the mods.

Last edited:
No replies? See they are already censoring my expose thread

Kek how do you know all of this?

Anyone here could be a fed. I could be a fed, you could be a fed and the other guy who commented in your post could be a fed, it doesn't just apply to mods. We simply can't know for sure who is behind the screen

Archive it before (((They))) take it down

Anyone here could be a fed. I could be a fed, you could be a fed and the other guy who commented in your post could be a fed, it doesn't just apply to mods. We simply can't know for sure who is behind the screen

running this forum as fbi would be too big brain for a government agency to pull off, but would be the ultimate way to control everything and probably the best the could do to find and kill all of us

@Todd Thundercock seems legit though, so at least we can trust him.

This reads like one of my schizo posts though ngl

Last edited:
This reads like one of my schzo posts though ngl
This isn't a schizo post.

I'm being fr.

Massage shop Myainthayar

This is one of the pics from the brothel (pic taken by @LeFrenchCel)

Good for them

IT is gonna have a field day with this post though ngl

Take your meds schizo

You have been taking too many jew pills my friend :feelsthink:

this is very true and factual

Stacy brothel tbh. Femcels are volcels and refuse all male attention and then cry about it later