Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lesbians are larpers

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
ALL women are Chadsexual
Women become lesbians when either
a) Chad rejected her (too ugly for Chad)
b) She has too fucking high standards and hasn't found the ultimate chad yet

Normies are too retarded to understand that every lesbian is a middle finger towards all males and continue talking about how hot it is

Also molested and their brains get fucked

Simple fact that pea sized brain normies will never understand and thus empowering femsects and creating armies of simps smh.

i literally knew a fucking 15 year old boy on discord who decided he wants to be trans because he wants to have lesbian sex and he finds "guys" disgusting. guys pretty much straight with extra steps.

absolute coomer brain. he's actually going through with it btw and he's injecting E.

the number of lesbians is much smaller than the number of homosexual men, proof that the female mind is extremely different from the male mind

i literally knew a fucking 15 year old boy on discord who decided he wants to be trans because he wants to have lesbian sex and he finds "guys" disgusting. guys pretty much straight with extra steps.

absolute coomer brain. he's actually going through with it btw and he's injecting E.
@Transcended Trucel Globohomomaxxing?! :feelsohgod::feelspuke:

@Transcended Trucel Globohomomaxxing?! :feelsohgod::feelspuke:
globohomo maxxing is legit faggot method of Ascension. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

the number of lesbians is much smaller than the number of homosexual men, proof that the female mind is extremely different from the male mind
Men have agency and free will. Women function like an algorithm. That's why they're mostly the same across all cultures, while men are all different.

Homosexuality is harmful. The progressists state that homosexuality should be accepted because it is natural, as if this naturalistic concept of what is acceptable or not could function in a civilized society. Polygamy, rape, incest, and necrophilia are also practiced among many creatures in the animal kingdom. Should these be accepted? If your answer is no, then you have no reason to presume something is beneficial to society for the sole fact of being natural.

Then why is homosexuality not beneficial to society? Not only are homosexuals unable to have children, but most of them are incapable of being monogamous because they are obsessed with sex and do not feel satisfied with a committed relationship. In other words, they serve no societal purpose as they can't start families. Those who do marry and adopt babies end up raping them or raising them to hold all sorts of twisted views.

In this relentless pursuit of sexual pleasure, homosexuals contract deadly diseases by accident and voluntarily—yes, some homosexuals are part of a subculture named bug-chasing, which consists of men who seek HIV-positive partners to have sex with.

The homosexual minority is disastrous and need to be confronted.

Homosexuality is harmful. The progressists state that homosexuality should be accepted because it is natural, as if this naturalistic concept of what is acceptable or not could function in a civilized society. Polygamy, rape, incest, and necrophilia are also practiced among many creatures in the animal kingdom. Should these be accepted? If your answer is no, then you have no reason to presume something is beneficial to society for the sole fact of being natural.

Then why is homosexuality not beneficial to society? Not only are homosexuals unable to have children, but most of them are incapable of being monogamous because they are obsessed with sex and do not feel satisfied with a committed relationship. In other words, they serve no societal purpose as they can't start families. Those who do marry and adopt babies end up raping them or raising them to hold all sorts of twisted views.

In this relentless pursuit of sexual pleasure, homosexuals contract deadly diseases by accident and voluntarily—yes, some homosexuals are part of a subculture named bug-chasing, which consists of men who seek HIV-positive partners to have sex with.

Most homosexuals were molested as kids, therefore their obsession with sex

Proof that all lesbians are larpers is the fact they use strap-ons and dildos. :feelsaww:

Anyone that disagrees with this is extremely bluepilled

Lesbians don’t really exist, it’s all just attention whoring and trying to be different, le cringe. Also foidsects compete with men in every area, they see us as opponents and try to be better than us in every possible area.

Lesbians are bissexuals who prefer men, they just find other females pleasant but are not intensely attracted like men to females. They all like the oofy doofy.

dykes are an abomination. they should not exist

Lesbians don’t really exist, it’s all just attention whoring and trying to be different, le cringe. Also foidsects compete with men in every area, they see us as opponents and try to be better than us in every possible area.
BC foids are retarded and arent content with their supposed nuture / Support role

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

dykes are an abomination. they should not exist

Totally based.

Again:

He tossed Carly P for the chance to deflower a young petite virgin hole. Carly was in the hospital over this...he was using Shannon's body. Justus G gave Shannon support during her hospitalization, called her a "Princess"...she tossed him for a White male.

Racist Shannon dated a foid resembling her ex...tossed Justus again.

Dykes turn super straight as soon as a Chad shows romantic or sexual interest in them.

Racist Shannon

"Mommy! Today is the day...I finally get to try to date Jane!"

View attachment 592849

"Really? Yay! I'm so proud of you for helping Jane all these years honey...It makes me proud to be your adoptive mother!"

"Yeah. Remember when she was in the hospital? All those days I spent calling her...She was always awaiting me!"

View attachment 592848

"She struggled without you, you know."

"It makes me tear up some times..."

"Just try to be there for her and console her when she is broken. Please sweetie, okay?"

"Oh! I see her outside! Time to go Mom! Bye!"

"Have fun darling!"

View attachment 592850

"Jane! Hey! I was wondering if you would go to prom with me and later-"

"Huh? Uhh...No. We don't mesh together at-all. Your an ugly black loser and I'm a pretty girl so...please just accept friendship"

(Repressing sorrow and tears) "Okay...I understand. I'll always love you as a close friend. You are my sister."

"Thank you for understanding...Doe. Some people are meant for similar people, not different people"

"Yeah...I get you."

(Minutes Later)

"Sup, J. You ready to spin to Rollero?"

"You bet sweetie. Maybe we can "play some games" on the way?"

View attachment 592852

(Leaving...)

"That thing is so ugly. Gross!"

"Yeah...dude is clearly an ape. I don't know why he thought he would get you."

called her a "Princess"...she tossed him for a White male.

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 08 41 00

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 13 29 32

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 43 33

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 11 50 11

131978141 1318250691877337 5837012804127180780 n

Simple fact that pea sized brain NT males will never understand and thus empowering femsects and creating armies of simps smh.

"Normies" is non-gendered.

Or, they will simply become lesbians.

Shannon Rose settled for women when she couldn't have Chadlite.

Observe:

View attachment 548358

View attachment 548359

View attachment 548360

View attachment 548361

View attachment 548362

Certainly, Justus G and Carly P were not included in the "like count" of that post. J.A.K was engaged to Carly by that point, anyway...

They only see attractive guy. All others are not men in their eyes. They act as if there is a men-shortage out there so that they have to become lesbian.

They only see attractive guy. All others are not men in their eyes. They act as if there is a men-shortage out there so that they have to become lesbian.

We are now in Turkey.

Only women can be homosexual.
Gay is a sin but lesbian is okay.
For a chad it is better for him to have a harem of lesbians who love each other so he doesn't worry of them feeling jealousy. Lesbians make polygamy works perfectly.
Gays get HIV from anal sex but lesbians use dildos so they get nothing.

ALL women are Chadsexual

Normies are too retarded to understand that every lesbian is a middle finger towards all males and continue talking about how hot it is
I think the promovation of the globohomo agenda plays a very important role also.Kids spend a lot o time watching TV and jewtube and as the LGBT are more prelevant and popular,this became a trend.Now being gay and other sexual deviations is cool and being antiglobohomo is bad and seen as not progresive enough.It's easier to brainwash them little and the actual generation follows the rules They set .

ALL women are Chadsexual

My sister is lesbian and lives with her gf lol. I’m honestly happy though, because I wouldn’t wanna have to spend time with some 6’1 dude bro who would forever treat me in a patronizing manner.

My sister is lesbian and lives with her gf lol. I’m honestly happy though, because I wouldn’t wanna have to spend time with some 6’1 dude bro who would forever treat me in a patronizing manner.
How do they treat you?

How do they treat you?
Me and my sister are drifting apart, and I know she won’t think about me after they adopt their kid, but they’re nice enough rn

ALL women are Chadsexual

Lesbians obviously exist in the sense that there are a subset of women more willing to engage in sexual acts with other women compared to other women who are more hesitant to do so.

I'm of the opinion that truly rigid monosexuality cannot possibly exist (either gay or straight) but that there are people close enough to that in their mindset that their behavior is rigid.

There are theoretically women out there who has access to chads but instead of fucking those chads, wants another woman to suck her vagina.

They're probably a pretty rare breed though.

If what you're saying is that most so-called lesbians are probably not as exclusive as they let on (chad exception) then sure.

I remember reading somewhere that 90%+ of Lesbians will go back to dick within something like 8 years