Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion legit question: why do all soys look the same?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
so we all know the archetypal soy cuck look. but what actually causes this effect and why? is it genetic? would honestly suck if a based brocel looked like a soy boy because of his genes. imagine looking in the mirror every morning and seeing a cucked IT user JFL. I would rather be a 5'2 balding currycel than involuntarily soy

Anticonformists always end up looking the same because they all gravitate towards something else that becomes the new norm

Unless you mean they look the same for genetic reasons

It's very strange. It's like Down Syndrome.

I see ppl like that all the time whenever i go outside

Well, let's analyze the most common type of cuck: fat, chubby face, ugly beard to hide double chin, no muscles.

So it's a sign of low Testosterone and high on Estrogens, thus their very feminine appearance (and even mindset).

There is another kind of cuck which is like the sojak though: very thin, bald at 30. Low Testosterone but not so high Estrogens.

The common denominator is that they are ugly but they live in denial, so they always sport that fake laugh in order to hide their messed up existance, which is made up of denial, lying to themselves and the others and watching their wife getting railed by the bull.

Anticonformists always end up looking the same because they all gravitate towards something else that becomes the new norm

Unless you mean they look the same for genetic reasons
Meanwhile conformists obviously all look the same also. Everyone naturally ends up looking like everyone else anyway, just like most animals. Interesting.

Meanwhile conformists obviously all look the same also. Everyone naturally ends up looking like everyone else anyway, just like most animals. Interesting.
Any deviation from a norm creates a new norm, it's as if humans aren't really all that unique and fall into different archetypes overall

Any deviation from a norm creates a new norm, it's as if humans aren't really all that unique and fall into different archetypes overall
Yeah exactly. No species at all really breaks the mold in that way.

Last edited:
They are all ugly low test high estrogen retards. Incels on other hand don't have the high estrogen so less cucked

Well, let's analyze the most common type of cuck: fat, chubby face, ugly beard to hide double chin, no muscles.

So it's a sign of low Testosterone and high on Estrogens, thus their very feminine appearance (and even mindset).

There is another kind of cuck which is like the sojak though: very thin, bald at 30. Low Testosterone but not so high Estrogens.

The common denominator is that they are ugly but they live in denial, so they always sport that fake laugh in order to hide their messed up existance, which is made up of denial, lying to themselves and the others and watching their wife getting railed by the bull.

That's basically most men in 2020

it's not a look, it's just being fat with average genetics

Soys

Glasses because of inferior eyesight genetics, and pube beard because they need to attempt to cover the excess 50+lbs of fat and want to try to fraud a good jawline. Then they wear cartoon t-shirts because it's supposed to make them feel like a child when they were able to cope without being able to feel real world consequences.

I have legit never seen a Marvel t-shirt wearing Chad. Always soy drinking balding glasses-wearing faggots.

View: https://youtu.be/y0WbKkhigVg

View: https://youtu.be/Ml7EnBMKAYA