Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Legit don't get how people get tired of listening to their favorite music

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
It might be autism but I find myself gravitating to the same songs every day. Sure, I do find new songs, and if they're good, I just add them to my mental playlist.

Discuss burning out on music, please. I really want to get NT incels' perspectives on this issue.

I do get tired of some songs

I always listen to the same songs most of the time

No chills after listening to the same one after a while

I only listen to like 10 different songs

Sometimes the slight imperfections of songs really start to really stick out after listening to them on loop for a few days straight, and I can't play it anymore after that because whenever that specific part plays it'll mentally hurt.

Yea when i used to listen to music all the time it was always the same songs over and over again

Yea when i used to listen to music all the time it was always the same songs over and over again
I have a youtube playlist I go through, and most of the songs I skip because I got bored of them. Sometimes I need a break from the song for a few months then it might sound good again.

Often like to listen same song many times in row. With this being for longest, when 2-3 years ago for 3 days listened only this (just different variotins including, like live perfomances)

I have a large music library, and don't listen to songs on repeat very often anymore.

Can certainly relate, I've always had a habit of putting the same songs on repeat throughout the day.

I don't understand how people prefer certain song genres and only stick with them

It takes a while, but I do eventually get tired of a song if I listen to it with some frequency over a long enough period of time. It's not that I suddenly dislike it, but it just doesn't interest me in the same way.

I usually get tired from hearing the same ones over and over tbh

Listen in moderation

Yeah I will listen to same song for days and days, then move on to a new one and repeat.

True true.

I always listen to the same old music

Franz Liszt and Mahler on loop again and again.

It might be autism but I find myself gravitating to the same songs every day. Sure, I do find new songs, and if they're good, I just add them to my mental playlist.

Discuss burning out on music, please. I really want to get NT incels' perspectives on this issue.
same here

I liek to listen many songs of my favs

It's takes a while but it happens