Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Legends are built not born" is the biggest cope since facial surgery

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" is another huge manlet cope that is just stupid.

The reasoning behind this is lets take for example Arnold the bodybuilder. He said the legends quote, so this Germanlite Chad is telling me that if he didn't have his god tier 1/100000 frame and tall height that he could still be as successful? If not more?

No. Just no.

"Muh height doewnt mwatter cause mikey tyson was shorter than all his oppowents and he beat them all"

Tyson was shorter, but he weighed the same if not just a bit less than his opponents to the point where a couple kilos means nothing, he still had SIZE and HUGE FRAME.

"Its awl bout dah skill man!"

Size matters, A LOT, a shit punch with 110kgs of weight behind it will do a ton more damage than an accurate precise punch from a 60kg opponent.

Just head over to r/short and you will see this cope scattered everywhere just like the mouldy cum tissues on my desk.

i see that in bodybuilding.com misc alot lmfao

Don't forget that a lanklet can smash your face while your tiny short bitch arms won't even reach him.

Literally just be above average height and have a giant frame and you too can be a legend!

Short? Ugly? Bad genetics? Awwwwweeee you can totally be a legend too :)

To become a legend like Arnold says you must already have been born one tbh.

High IQ post

Don't forget that a lanklet can smash your face while your tiny short bitch arms won't even reach him.
its dangerously over for shortcels.

Bodybuilding is 80% genetics, 20% hard work.
Fighting is similar: speed and agility are largely genetic, and height isn’t too important in fighting anyway - things like arm reach (linked to height but not dependent upon it), hand size, wrist size, etc are more important than height. Fighting is mostly skill, which is inherent, not learned. Like having a musical ear.

DNA is everything. Human beings should just scan a baby’s DNA at birth and analyse it using some complex algorithm, and euthanise the poor kid if its destiny is to be subhuman.

Last edited:
Low tier cope
From 5'7'' to 6'2'' there is only a 10% height increase, and believe me, a 50kg force punch in your solar plexus hurts A LOT more than a 55kg punch in your limbs.

Height literally doesnt matter, your face and your race do.

I don't think they understand the change in the average physical attribute in this era. Nutrition have changed a lot and while no doubt there are freaks back then, the average skill and performances in these areas have all increased.

This make things like genetics play a larger part than before.

Low tier cope
From 5'7'' to 6'2'' there is only a 10% height increase, and believe me, a 50kg force punch in your solar plexus hurts A LOT more than a 55kg punch in your limbs.

Colombian Cope

Low tier cope

Negative IQ dimwit post

I don't think they understand the change in the average physical attribute in this era. Nutrition have changed a lot
Sorry but this is absolute bullshit. Tell me ONE difference in nutrition between a modern bodyB and an early one. Theres no such thing. That's just a fat lie told by the media to hide roid abuse in the industry.

Negative IQ dimwit post
Colombian Cope
:soy: MY HEIGHT HOLDS ME BACK GUISE, ONCE I START USING LIFTS I'LL BE A SLAYER :feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Sorry but this is absolute bullshit. Tell me ONE difference in nutrition between a modern bodyB and an early one. Theres no such thing. That's just a fat lie told by the media to hide roid abuse in the industry.

:soy: MY HEIGHT HOLDS ME BACK GUISE, ONCE I START USING LIFTS I'LL BE A SLAYER :feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Women DESPISE short men. You're just coping because you're tall and don't want to admit you have a massive advantage over us

Women DESPISE short men. You're just coping because you're tall and don't want to admit you have a massive advantage over us
Height is only taken in consideration if you're not handsome to begin with.
The primary features women look for is FACE AND RACE.

I'm a 5'10'' manlet, so it is no cope for me to admit this fact.

Height>face>race
FiveFour has a chad face and he cant get a whale
5'10 manlet doesnt exist

Height>face>race
FiveFour has a chad face and he cant get a whale
5'10 manlet doesnt exist
I assure you he is not even 10% shorter than me. It is rather insignificant compared to face and race.
Everyone below 6'2'' is a manlet in 2018 btw

I assure you he is not even 10% shorter than me. It is rather insignificant compared to face and race.
Everyone below 6'2'' is a manlet in 2018 btw
No no. 5'10 isnt manlet.
He is 5'4 and I'm 5'6 for comparison you fucking halfwit

I am 6' 3" and the average manlet could beat the shit out of me.

As of last reading last Thursday night 170 lbs, 17.8% body fat with 30.2 lbs total fat mass. The only reason I am even as heavy as 170 is because of a shitload of fat. I have no muscle whatsoever and am physically as weak as fuck.

Last edited:
No no. 5'10 isnt manlet.
He is 5'4 and I'm 5'6 for comparison you fucking halfwit
178 cm (5'10'') x 0.9 = 160cm (5'3'')
So he is NOT even 10% shorter than me. He is about 8%. YOU are only 6% shorter than me
fucking
percent
Are you telling me 6% is relevant for girls? Do this exercise: show a girl two rectangles, one at a time: one is 17 centimeters the other one is 18 centimeters, do you think she can tell those apart, or will be able to tell which one was shorter? that's literally the difference between you and me, 6 fucking percent. Now draw a happy smile and a sad one in each rectangle, she'll tell em apart inmediatly. This is the power of a drawn face, a real face has even a bigger impact.
To put it simply, you're telling me a girl would reject you for having a 17 centimeter dick, but would be totally fine with a 18 cm one.
Fuck off.

I know this too well, my older brother is 6ft and he dominated me easily :feelsbadman:

178 cm (5'10'') x 0.9 = 160cm (5'3'')
So he is NOT even 10% shorter than me. He is about 8%. YOU are only 6% shorter than me
fucking
percent
Are you telling me 6% is relevant for girls? Do this exercise: show a girl two rectangles, one at a time: one is 17 centimeters the other one is 18 centimeters, do you think she can tell those apart, or will be able to tell which one was shorter? that's literally the difference between you and me, 6 fucking percent. Now draw a happy smile and a sad one in each rectangle, she'll tell em apart inmediatly. This is the power of a drawn face, a real face has even a bigger impact.
To put it simply, you're telling me a girl would reject you for having a 17 centimeter dick, but would be totally fine with a 18 cm one.
Fuck off.
Jfl it's even few milimetres of bone placement of our skull that differ us from chads

Bodybuilding is 80% genetics, 20% hard work.
Fighting is similar: speed and agility are largely genetic, and height isn’t too important in fighting anyway - things like arm reach (linked to height but not dependent upon it), hand size, wrist size, etc are more important than height. Fighting is mostly skill, which is inherent, not learned. Like having a musical ear.

DNA is everything. Human beings should just scan a baby’s DNA at birth and analyse it using some complex algorithm, and euthanise the poor kid if its destiny is to be subhuman.
low IQ idea
Height is only taken in consideration if you're not handsome to begin with.
The primary features women look for is FACE AND RACE.

I'm a 5'10'' manlet, so it is no cope for me to admit this fact.

cope and low IQ

idk man a lot of people on this forum have legend under their username

Legends are built, not born in the sense that your genes only limit your potential.

Giga cope if you think famous Chad's didn't have to work for it. They did. It's just that their genetics allowed them to reach that level, whereas mine and yours make it impossible.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" is another huge manlet cope that is just stupid.

The reasoning behind this is lets take for example Arnold the bodybuilder. He said the legends quote, so this Germanlite Chad is telling me that if he didn't have his god tier 1/100000 frame and tall height that he could still be as successful? If not more?

No. Just no.

"Muh height doewnt mwatter cause mikey tyson was shorter than all his oppowents and he beat them all"

Tyson was shorter, but he weighed the same if not just a bit less than his opponents to the point where a couple kilos means nothing, he still had SIZE and HUGE FRAME.

"Its awl bout dah skill man!"

Size matters, A LOT, a shit punch with 110kgs of weight behind it will do a ton more damage than an accurate precise punch from a 60kg opponent.

Just head over to r/short and you will see this cope scattered everywhere just like the mouldy cum tissues on my desk.

Agreed, genetics are the primary decider of your lot in life, you're suggesting the Spartans method of eugenics which has a similar premise...

Even if it's fiction it still has merit, of course it will never happen cause society is too beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back