Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Legendary Greek warrior Achilles portrayed as bald BBC Tyrone in new netfix series

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-

AYYYn7m 460s

What a mockery made of the epic tales of Homer.this is a new level of blackwashing from the media

Historical accuracy. :feelsokman:

Don't like it? Well you're a fucking bigot and you gotta go to jail mate.

Isn’t this super old? I remember seeing it on /pol/ few years back.

WE WUZ GREEK HEROES

Isn’t this super old? I remember seeing it on /pol/ few years back.
it released in 2018,thought it was new since i saw some recent articles

greeks aren’t white (“ “) but you don’t have to drive it home that hard

Unbelievable... I just hope It won't get any success. This forced multiculty shit needs to stop ded srs

Soon we will see curry Hitler, I wouldn't mind lol.

Soon we will see curry Hitler, I wouldn't mind lol.
everyone thinks that curries are weak and will probably never get a representation in a position of power in movies, maybe a curry slave to hitler but I doubt a curry will ever get a powerful position.

everyone thinks that curries are weak and will probably never get a representation in a position of power in movies, maybe a curry slave to hitler but I doubt a curry will ever get a powerful position.
Well you can always cope with Chandra Bose who fought against the British alongside the Japanese in Burma.

jfl, Tv shows are the ultimate cuckness

JBB isn't real bro

Not surprising. The Left has been trying to rewrite white history, but no matter how hard they try there will always be someone that knows the truth.

How are they going to explain black slavery, after they have rewritten history with blacks in the place of whites?

"Blacks have always ruled the Earth, except on that single day where all whites enslaved all blacks, but then on the next day blacks went back to being the rulers again." Something like that?

I'm not racist but it seems like they are going to try to push blacks into traditionally white roles with the hope that things go status-quo (if not well) but will likely come to the horrible realization (like Zimbabwe or SAfrica did with transferring farmland??) that it will not.

Another thing they have already been doing is basically give minority-enterprises (films and stuff) undue praise which really just discredits the films when everyone knows that the praise wasn't given on merit.

Cliffs: It will be fun to watch while eating popcorn

YIKES spotted the microdic and trump support er

We need white actors playing famous black guys.

Attachments

• 1565122911217.jpg
    1565122911217.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 18
Achilles is a mythological figure. How is making him black historically inaccurate?

Legit.

in their defense, they made the bold choice to not go with female though.
greeks aren’t white (“ “) but you don’t have to drive it home that hard

I bet foids who like him would talk shit about bald white guys... More proof that being bald is okay if you're black but makes you a monster if you're any other race.

i'm sure inceltears have a way to justify an asian/arab cast in a Victorian England movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.