Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leftists pushing kids to do sexwork on social media

xeryes29

xeryes29

Recruit
★★★
Its pretty disgusting how leftist on social media routinely encourage kids to make an Only Fans as soon as they become 18 especially on tik tok and reddit, they say that its "empowering" and that its normal under the guise of defending sex workers which are degenerate animals that sell their dignity in exchange for money.

Dont get me wrong, I believe all women are whores for chads but to fool minors into selling their bodies and even encouraging kids into becoming trannies and larp as one of the million made up genders that dont exist whilst glorifying mental illnesses as quirky and funny is a step that i never thought any human would have the indecency to do, Not only that but it is mentally training them into selling their dignity for money, which leads them into having attachment issues in the future as a result of selling every bit of themselves for the masses.

I'm sure it is evident that there is a pipeline of brainwashing minors and kids of adopting degenerate acts and filth into their lives, and when those kids become adults and realize they were groomed by trannies and pedos into whoring themselves for money they will already be deep into a cycle of depression, self worth issues and drug abuse.

I think it is one of the many reason hypergamy is increasing more and more leading to even more normalization of sluttiness and pushing more and more men into inceldom, whilst directly linking everyones` self worth into looks which leads to people not only suffering from inceldom but self esteem issues and bullying of incels due to the societal reaction to the view of people to ugly people.

Sex is more prevalent nowadays it seems. High school, middle school, it's all about sex. If you liked someone, there's a good chance that that person already fucked. Not that I had any chance to begin with. Doesn't help that sex ed is taught in middle school.

If you liked someone, there's a good chance that that person already fucked
fr? Are you telling me my oneitis is not a virgin anymore?

Sex is more prevalent nowadays it seems. High school, middle school, it's all about sex. If you liked someone, there's a good chance that that person already fucked. Not that I had any chance to begin with. Doesn't help that sex ed is taught in middle school.
good point the fact taht educators are teaching kids sex ed this early proves that is rampant to that extend, you woulve had a chance if it was the 60s or 70s slutting around was not accepted and women ( for the most part ) did not just slut around the same way theyre now.

so I have been cucked?

guess it was rigged from the start boyo

so I have been cucked?
It's a possibility.
I don't want to be that type of person and just say that you have turned into a cuck.
And even if you did, it was on accident and you had no clue.
Manipulation from women, especially young school girls in high school, are masters of it.
But in my school, in my area, that chance could be prevalent.
good point the fact taht educators are teaching kids sex ed this early proves that is rampant to that extend, you woulve had a chance if it was the 60s or 70s slutting around was not accepted and women ( for the most part ) did not just slut around the same way theyre now.

guess it was rigged from the start boyo
Yes. Rigged.
I would not be surprised if late elementary school implements it.

It's a possibility.
I don't want to be that type of person and just say that you have turned into a cuck.
And even if you did, it was on accident and you had no clue.
Manipulation from women, especially young school girls in high school, are masters of it.
But in my school, in my area, that chance could be prevalent.
I mean yeah imagine if you had foids fawning at you would you be a virigin for long? you wouldnt, that is the case with foids so yeah sorry bud her body count is in the double digits by now.

Yes. Rigged.
I would not be surprised if late elementary school implements it.
Yeah i mean if you look at things like tranny story time you can conclude that there is an increased push to further decrease the age limit of showcasing such to younger and younger audiences, they got the age range 10-15 and now theyre going lower and lower.

Yeah i mean if you look at things like tranny story time you can conclude that there is an increased push to further decrease the age limit of showcasing such to younger and younger audiences, they got the age range 10-15 and now theyre going lower and lower.
Fucking animals.

I know some people who would be proud

Why Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Is Not A Billionaire
R. Kelly Attacker Confesses, Singer Requests Release on Bail | Billboard
Nathan Larson, pedophile, runs for Congress in Virginia
PNNL Will Serve As Reddit Ask Me Anything panel on the Blue Economy | PNNL

Well I stopped by the mall today, and I can tell you that a large percentage of teenage girls sure do dress like sex workers.

I don't want to live anymore if this is what is getting encouraged nowadays

I don't want to live anymore if this is what is getting encouraged nowadays
Wait till you live through it for about 5 years buddy boyo, as a 23 year old I can tell you that all the happiness and optimism I've had for life have been sucked out from me, and my depression has essentially ruined my parents life because they don't know how they messed me up to be so cynical, sad, miserable, and hopeless.

I can guarantee you that part of the reason why I'm so alone and miserable is because everything the West stands for nowadays (a nonsensical interpretation of relativism and constructivism [morality is relative, therefore I can do whatever I want, except you can't be racist or homophobic, that's immoral; and gender isn't real so I can be trans, even though my label of [trans] signifies I'm not actually the gender of male or female so society in a social role capacity identifies me as an "other"], hedonism (you are a fucking loser if you don't get wasted, do drugs, and have sex in college), adolescent social hierarchy (fully functional adults still value things they did as teenagers and create social hierarchy based on that), materialism (whoever has more money = better), power) is everything I resent about life.

Part of the reason why I don't have a girlfriend is because the mainstream girl is just repulsive to me. The fact that women in big cities identify as bisexual or asexual just to be trendy and seek social approval, or the fact that college girls do sex games for fun (let's fuck every letter of the alphabet, whoever gets there first wins) makes me honestly want to off myself (hyperbole, I don't actually want to off myself).

I literally feel like the Savage from Huxley's Brave New World. It's like I live in a dystopic nightmare and I can't wake up, and nobody is there with answers.

It's like for so long I identified the human being as a noble creature seeking truth, God, and meaning in life. Now all I see are a bunch of adults acting as slightly older teenagers, having fuckfests, and shaming those who don't act the same.

Last edited: