Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Left the house today

Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
And a guy threatned to shoot me because i stood outside the gate to his property. He thought i was stealing.

Im tired of This shit cant leave my house without the fear of getting killed.

Im gonna adquire a pistol (in counter-strike: Global Offensive) and join Kick boxing lessons. Next time someone messes with me its either me or him thats gonna die (in fortnite)

I feel the same.

Happens to me all the time bro I know how you feel

Every time i leave the house, i get in some shit without doing anything, just becauee people nowadays see you as a enemy or a threat without any reason. You either are at the wrong time in the wrong place or you looked at someone for 1 second and he thinks you are threatening him with violence…

Joined Oct 21, 2019 Posts 68Online 3d 6h 44m

what have you been doing these past 3 years:feelstrash::feelsbaton:
basically just existing ,rotting in my bedroom, got kicked out of my uncles house because i refused to take the covid vaccines, got kicked out of my grandmas house because i didnt have a job, tried different jobs, quit a few days after everytime, went to psyquiatry 2x

Last edited: