Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Left my house for the first time in 8-9 months

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was very anxious and the guy I was talking to could barely hear me :feelskek:
almost died walking back home because of my asthma, my legs hurt, I might go out again to buy some cigs tbhnglhonestly

Last edited:
Did you go ER?
full

What did you talk about with the presumably half-deaf person

Congrats though although i dont see the point to doing something like that. you might aswell just stay inside and ldar. You can buy cigarettes online so theres really no need.

Congrats though although i dont see the point to doing something like that. you might aswell just stay inside and ldar. You can buy cigarettes online so theres really no need.
I live with my "family" and they'll annoy the shit out of me if they know I smoke

I live with my "family" and they'll annoy the shit out of me if they know I smoke
Man thats rough. Its bad enough that they give you shitty genes and they dont even let you smoke. So cruel

almost died walking back home because of my asthma, my legs hurt, I might go out again to buy some cigs tbhnglhonestly
I leave my house almost every single day and the only thing I think about is going home barricading myself away from the outside world, for the most part, I despise a majority of people where I don't want to interact with them any more than I have to. :feelsjuice:

Never began for High inhib cels

I go out for food every day and that's mostly it.

I think the walk does me good. I tend to take scenic routes too so I get a bit more exercise and a night walk so some time to think.

I'm not sure how well I would fare if I tried never going out. I think I'd get cabin fever :o

ive been homemaxxing by taking online college thanks to covid-19 and next semester i have to go inside to take a class :feelscry: