Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leaving for an unspecified amount of time

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
100% - Permaban Requested
I'm leaving for an unspecified amount of time because:

1. I think gynocentrism/feminism already won and it's pointless to belong to any male-only group to try to oppose it.

2. I don't even consider myself and incel anymore, as it's both pointless to call yourself that (although I'm ugly, of course) and I have given up on women for good, thank God

3. I want to focus on my music, my new job and stuff like that instead of pointless, tiresome and stressful debates on the internet which won't change anything in practice

4. I want to try and dedicate myself to God better; this forum leads me to sin sometimes and I don't vibe the same way most incels do about things like evolution, darwinism, promiscuity, and many others anymore

I hope I have been a positive influence at least to some. I will still be active on Youtube Lord willing. No hard feelings. I just requested a ban as well.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4​

King James Version​

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Last edited:
Goodbye till next time, be well and God bless.

1. I think gynocentrism/feminism already won and it's pointless to belong to any male-only group to try to oppose it.
As long as as we are here the fight will never end. We have the truth on our side
2. I don't even consider myself and incel anymore,
Did you ascend?
I don't vibe the same way most incels do about things like evolution, darwinism, promiscuity, and many others anymore
Evolution is a simple fact. Nothing will change that. But darwinism, especially in the nazi eugenics context does lead to less enlightened paths.

Another braziliancel gone, hope you do well in your new job, goodbye

See you tomorrow.

Salam aleykum

Good luck with your music and future endeavors brocel :feelsgah:

Goodbye (farewell?) and good luck with making more music and with your new job.

By the way, I think the purpose of male-only spaces is not to oppose or take down gynocentrism but to be a sanctuary for men where they can cope together. You did mention that being here isn't so good for you in the first place though so it doesn't matter.

Feminism has indeed won, I don't think there's any way back and things will inevitably get worse and worse for men.

Good luck and God speed. :dab:

sad metal gear solid GIF

Godspeed friend.

Well, hope to see you back soon, but take your time. God bless you and everyone else.

I couldn't imagine living in Brazil, and getting no pussy. Brazilian foids are known for having big asses, and being loose. And OP wants to act like God will solve his problems. Sorry, God and his chad son, Jesus - won't get you laid.

It's too bad, I liked your posts on here, but if you must go... take care man and may the peace of christ be with you

I'm leaving for an unspecified amount of time because:

2. I don't even consider myself and incel anymore, as it's both pointless to call yourself that (although I'm ugly, of course) and I have given up on women for good, thank God

3. I want to focus on my music, my new job and stuff like that instead of pointless, tiresome and stressful debates on the internet which won't change anything in practice

4. I want to try and dedicate myself to God better; this forum leads me to sin sometimes and I don't vibe the same way most incels do about things like evolution, darwinism, promiscuity, and many others anymore

I hope I have been a positive influence at least to some. I will still be active on Youtube Lord willing. No hard feelings. I just requested a ban as well.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4​

King James Version​

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Goodbye friend. You were one of the wisest incels in the community. Good luck and best wishes for the future.

I couldn't imagine living in Brazil, and getting no pussy. Brazilian foids are known for having big asses, and being loose. And OP wants to act like God will solve his problems. Sorry, God and his chad son, Jesus - won't get you laid.
religion is gigacope, idk how op can believe in god being an incel

religion is gigacope, idk how op can believe in god being an incel
My thoughts exactly. I don't mean to sound too cold, but "God" gives everything to chad, and nothing to us. That is fucked up, and incels received the short end of the deal.

I don't even consider myself and incel anymore, as it's both pointless to call yourself that (although I'm ugly, of course) and I have given up on women for good
Given up on women doesn't mean volcel just apathetic paralysis via blackpill IMO
IE the white pill, but whitepill is still incel like you'd take sex if it came to you, just zen not to waste effort
Sort of agree about incel being a pointless label though since there are voluntary aspects to our not cooming in pussies.

goodbye churchfag