Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leaving canadian tire money as tips

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Since ill be in the toronto area for a few days in the near future and all their women are some of the most insuferable cunts on the planet ill be leaving 5-10 cent tips of this crap just to fuck with toilet servers since I wont be going back to said places its not like there could be any social ramifications for it. I just want to ruin some degenerate chad chasing toilet's day.

IDJ3R7VS7JB2RM75RCIHGAIFTI.JPG

Since ill be in the toronto area for a few days in the near future and all their women are some of the most insuferable cunts on the planet ill be leaving 5-10 cent tips of this crap just to fuck with toilet servers since I wont be going back to said places its not like there could be any social ramifications for it. I just want to ruin some degenerate chad chasing toilet's day.

IDJ3R7VS7JB2RM75RCIHGAIFTI.JPG
Ok GrAYcel

lmao does canadian tire even take that shit anymore? i thought ct money went digital

lmao does canadian tire even take that shit anymore? i thought ct money went digital
Well its still in circulation and since theres about a billion dollars worth of it I do not expect it to disappear anytime soon.

It's funny that there's an even more worthless version of an already worthless "currency".