Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Least racist roastie

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/vtpw58/is_it_possible_to_overcome_sexual_racism/

However, my husband has pointed out that I have another subconscious boundary that I hadn't really thought about before: I'm only attracted to white men. He usually picks the couples (online) and shows me the pictures/tells me about them to see if I'm interested, we're a white couple btw. I don't have a problem with him playing with women of other races, for example we did play with a couple where the female half was asian. However, I'm yet to find a non-white man attractive.

Brutal racepill @Zer0/∞ :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

FUCK ALL THOSE DERANGED FILTHY UGLY VILE NASTY SLOPPY RELENTLESS $10 HOOKERS I SHIT ON THEIR GRAVES (IN VIDEO GAME)

I can see how a degenerate swinger male would want minorities to fuck his white wife. Too bad the racepill is the strongest pill of them all

2022 09 01 12 21 35 Is it possible to overcome sexual racism    sex   Brave

The way she describes it is 100% accurate-- non-whites are 200% unfuckable. We can be in ads. We can be in movies. But NO WAY ARE YOU SHITSKINS TOUCHING MY COOTER :foidSoy:

Last edited:
nigga put racism in ' ' so he doesn't get banned

'racism'

He's in disbelief that foids want white cocku onry
The only reason why you would even want to try non-white cock is because you are a low value female willing just settling

Or because white cock isn't available (my country)

but they still look for the lightest, most white passing sandnig
so fucking true. any drop of white is just better. Women are whiteness vampires-- they need to suck the white out of men like bees suck nectar

FUCK ALL THOSE DERANGED FILTHY UGLY VILE NASTY SLOPPY RELENTLESS $10 HOOKERS I SHIT ON THEIR GRAVES (IN VIDEO GAME)

Or because white cock isn't available (my country)

but they still look for the lightest, most white passing sandnig
Sand niggers should be eternally great full that they have a few drops of white blood in them due to rome/ottomans/byzantines and white slaves. The white-passing appearance of sand niggers is the only thing that prevents us from being on the same level as Indians and asians.

One rule for them. Another for us. Countless data exists that confirms the existence of racism in many areas, including sexual selection. It's fine when normal people point out these issues but remember, its only bad when we mention it. When the people who are negatively affected, point it out, that's when its bad.

Sand niggers should be eternally great full that they have a few drops of white blood in them due to rome/ottomans/byzantines and white slaves. The white-passing appearance of sand niggers is the only thing that prevents us from being on the same level as Indians and asians.
Sand niggers are blessed, wish my ancestors bought more white women from your people.

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Admit it - You simply want these cases to flounder because you, as a White woman, feel threatened by Brown Amerindian women.\n\nThat is most definitely \"sick\".",
"headline": "Belated bill to help solve indigenous cold cases gains steam",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/belated-bill-help-solve-indigenous-210150170.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 30 14:45:21 UTC 2019"
},

"user_text": "See? This man likely contracted HPV from his decision to lust after White women.\n\nHad he chosen to have a nonviolent, consensual relationship with a Black woman, he would still be healthy.\n\nTsk-tsk-tsk.",
"headline": "Rape survivor tells how smear test following attack may have saved her life",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/rape-survivor-smear-test-following-attac-saved-her-life-095423072.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 30 10:46:10 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "The \"race card\" is what bigots say when they get criticized for their bigotry.",
"headline": "Ellen Pompeo tweets support for Gabrielle Union after controversial 'AGT' exit: 'Stand with your sisters on the front lines'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/ellen-pom...sial-agt-215015269--abc-news-celebrities.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 30 10:25:19 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "No different than the Chinese sweatshops you love so much.",
"headline": "Former journalist describes physical, mental toll of working at Amazon facility during holiday season",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-jo...ng-amazon-100546446--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 30 10:24:22 UTC 2019"

Last edited:
The only reason why you would even want to try non-white cock is because you are a low value female willing just settling
Nigga all toilets are garbage scum

BCC "sisters" how could this happen:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

tbf she's white so it's only normal to find her race attractive. It would be worse if she was Asian or black and refused every one of her own race.

Years of propaganda pushing blacks didn't work :feelskek:

Chinese, we imported some blue eyed sex slaves but not enough.
True. From tbe Persians in ancient times. Jfl.:forcedsmile: The more racepilled I get, the more glad I am I look white

Water is wet. Here in San Francisco, the demographics is roughly 33% white, 33% Asian, 25% hispanic.

Let me tell you, during the weekend when all of the couples are out, you will be DAMN lucky to spot one or two AMWF, one or two BMWF couples, and basically zero Latino/Indian/Middle eastern men with white foids. I say DAMN lucky because most weekends you don't see any Asian or Black dudes with white foids.

At the same time, you see more WMAF than white couples. And several White male indian female couples, a couple hispanic females with white males, and one or two white males with black females. This is consistent weekend after weekend.

The racepill and JBW is absolutely real. This is in the liberal SJW woke bastion of the Unites States of America. Where all of the foids are supposedly liberated, well to do, woke, with BLM and LGBTQ tags on their social media/dating profiles.

I can't stress it enough. Its common to see 5'6 white dudes walking around with 5'7+ foids. Because white dudes are in so high demand by the foids, even a 5'6 white dude will do as long as he isn't completely autistic/deformed. Short framelet 5'6 white guys can absolutely land noodlewhores.

Its absolutely brutal here.

I guarantee you that most of the Asian/Indian dudes here in tech are incel. They are always alone or hanging out in groups with other Asian/Indian dudes.

People are SURPRISED when they see an Asian dude walking around with a foid of any race. They turn their heads to look when they see an Asian American dude with an Asian American noodlewhore. Because even thats rare.

Last edited:
Water is wet. Here in San Francisco, the demographics is roughly 33% white, 33% Asian, 25% hispanic.

Let me tell you, during the weekend when all of the couples are out, you will be DAMN lucky to spot one or two AMWF, one or two BMWF couples, and basically zero Latino/Indian/Middle eastern men with white foids. I say DAMN lucky because most weekends you don't see any Asian or Black dudes with white foids.

At the same time, you see more WMAF than white couples. And several White male indian female couples, a couple hispanic females with white males, and one or two white males with black females. This is consistent weekend after weekend.

The racepill and JBW is absolutely real. This is in the liberal SJW woke bastion of the Unites States of America. Where all of the foids are supposedly liberated, well to do, woke, with BLM and LGBTQ tags on their social media/dating profiles.

I can't stress it enough. Its common to see 5'6 white dudes walking around with 5'7+ foids. Because white dudes are in so high demand by the foids, even a 5'6 white dude will do as long as he isn't completely autistic/deformed. Short framelet 5'6 white guys can absolutely land noodlewhores.

I guarantee you that most of the Asian/Indian dudes here in tech are incel. They are always alone or hanging out in groups with other Asian/Indian dudes.

People are SURPRISED when they see an Asian dude walking around with a foid of any race. They turn their heads to look when they see an Asian American dude with an Asian American noodlewhore. Because even thats rare.
The lower the white population, the higher white SMV. That's why cumskins support multiculturalism, it's paradise for them.

oh damn thats brutal:worryfeels:

It feels like there are more interracial couples than same race couples nowadays

She has sex worker traits :feelsseriously:
Ike sex workers that avoid young men that are black,hispanic, south east asian

Last edited:
You just KNOW that if it was a male instead of a foid saying the same shit reddit soy horde would lynch him.
But it is just a quirky preference when a roastie does it JFL:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

nigga put racism in ' ' so he doesn't get banned

'racism'

He's in disbelief that foids want white cocku onry
These retards are literally drowning in bluepill.
"My husband and i started swinging" Stopped reading go fuck yourself with a knife
Based reaction.
One rule for them. Another for us. Countless data exists that confirms the existence of racism in many areas, including sexual selection. It's fine when normal people point out these issues but remember, its only bad when we mention it. When the people who are negatively affected, point it out, that's when its bad.
When they point it out, it is low effort statement that elevates their social status by showing how "woke" they are while having no meaningful threat to the status quo.
When we point it out, it's actively endangering status quo they benefit from so it is verboten for us to say.
The hypocrisy that exposes how full of shit average NPC liberal is.

I would rope or flee to somewhere else if I had to live in such an area. Brutal beyond words.

Holy shit bro

At least that explains why white guys are for feminism, they're benefitting from polygamy

The lower the white population, the higher white SMV. That's why cumskins support multiculturalism, it's paradise for them.
But they will ruin their genes and lower the iq of those areas through multiculturalism.

But they will ruin their genes and lower the iq of those areas through multiculturalism.
You think whitoids care about what their societies will be like after they're dead? lmao they're racist to their own mutt kids. As long as they can segregate themselves it's fine. They're pure evil.

I think white SMV is high either way but only slightly lower in majority minority areas. This is my experience in observing whites in different socio-economic classes and neighborhoods.

White foids in majority minority working class communities in the east bay communities (of the SF bay area), do indeed give black, latino, and sometimes even asian men a chance. It is very consistent and dependable. This is because imo, those lower class foids simply grew up around minorities/men of color and are comfortable/familiar with them.

That said, some white foids in majority white, middle/upper middle class suburbs do indeed give men of color a chance as well. Mostly because of the exotic factor. And from what I've seen, we Asian dudes do the best in these environments because we are minorities that aren't seen as dangerous/ghetto.

Where ALL men of color absolutely struggle no matter what. Are in liberal feminist shitholes. Most especially if it is an upper middle class to upper class white area where they are liberal, espouse SJW, wokeness, and feminism. This is where white female SMV is skyrocketed through the roof (because of feminism). White male SMV inflated as well. White men have to settle for ethnic foids in these areas because of the insane standards of middle class to affluent white women.

I think white SMV is high either way but only slightly lower in majority minority areas. This is my experience in observing whites in different socio-economic classes and neighborhoods.

White foids in majority minority working class communities in the east bay communities (of the SF bay area), do indeed give black, latino, and sometimes even asian men a chance. It is very consistent and dependable. This is because imo, those lower class foids simply grew up around minorities/men of color and are comfortable/familiar with them.

That said, some white foids in majority white, middle/upper middle class suburbs do indeed give men of color a chance as well. Mostly because of the exotic factor. And from what I've seen, we Asian dudes do the best in these environments because we are minorities that aren't seen as dangerous/ghetto.

Where ALL men of color absolutely struggle no matter what. Are in liberal feminist shitholes. Most especially if it is an upper middle class to upper class white area where they are liberal, espouse SJW, wokeness, and feminism. This is where white female SMV is skyrocketed through the roof (because of feminism). White male SMV inflated as well. White men have to settle for ethnic foids in these areas because of the insane standards of middle class to affluent white women.
Huh, nice bit of nuance. Helps explain why ethnics support various policies, and why model minorities can be politically split

True. If I was back in Iraq, I could probably ascend with my whitness. Here in Canada, I just look like a typical daek-haired greek/brit/Italian. Brutal.