Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Learned the Hard Way About JUGGERNAUT LAW Tonight (Don't EVER DO WHAT I DID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Geez, I feel bad I was so bluepilled/redpilled.

I'll make it quick. In class. Fire alarm. Outside building. Bunch of people. Only people that looked "approachable" to me, two fat Asian foids, eavesdropped by them from a bit, sounded completely westernized.

Said hi, what's your major. A little receptive but not much there, spoke about the classes we would be in a little.

Say "this is crazy" drag it out "but since we're all here right now" ...... "want to exchange numbers to get coffee sometime."

Only one was talking about class before but now it was the other one doing the talking. These two gremlims were like fucking clones.

The other one says "we both work 9-5 we're never on campus" I say "it wouldn't be on campus it would be outside" (it was already over no point" the other one ackwardly walks away.

The pig says were too busy, the signal just came in to save me to go back in the building.

I say "take care" she says "bye" or something now I feel bad for validating and approaching two foids I find revolting on the inside and out.

Never again will I approach a fat whore. (Idk if just a little overweight, fat, obese, landwhale).

I'm skinny and I'll only accept a skinny girl.

I will never approach a girl that sounds like a stupid westernized whore.

I will never approach a girl that I would be embarrassed to be seen around or disgusted to fuck.

I know why I approached two girls I'd be disgusted to see naked. Because there was a little bit of "redpill" and/or "bluepill" still inside that nudged me telling me these bitches are easy and safe to approach.

I will fucking murder the "redpill" and "bluepill" inside me.

Only qt azns from this point on.

sounds like you've been watching to much Pick Up videos.

"Want to get coffee sometime?"

Seriously?

:feelsbadman:
:feelscry:
:feelsrope:

I would honestly settle for a fat azn. Good luck in Japan bro, remember to Japanesemaxx hard.

That "9-5 so no free time" is also something that's been used against me. A complete fucking lie.

If you're going to get rejected, might as well get rejected by the hottest girl in school. And who knows, maybe you'll bump into one who's blind and insane and you'll get lucky.

at least you tried fuck it better than regretting not trying

:feelsbadman:
:feelscry:
:feelsrope:

I would honestly settle for a fat azn. Good luck in Japan bro, remember to Japanesemaxx hard.

That "9-5 so no free time" is also something that's been used against me. A complete fucking lie.

This is all for a good purpose. After practicing in the degenerate west (inferno mode) I will be godtier when it comes time for Japan.

If you're going to get rejected, might as well get rejected by the hottest girl in school. And who knows, maybe you'll bump into one who's blind and insane and you'll get lucky.

IMG 4463

@uninstall Your thoughts senpai? Would you approach fat ugly pigs (and disgusting on the inside as well) or do you only approach girls you'd actually want to fuck?

I don't really believe this anymore.

Too many rejections leads to guaranteed mental issues.

I'm just glad I learned from this so I don't make the same mistake again.

It's better to try and fail with a girl you'd actually like to be around than a disgusting pig.

I will never fall for juggernaut again. I make this declaration tonight.

fda90b69eee4b78d73f87254b502b65c.jpg

Tbh i'd fuck some pudgy asian whore that doesn't look borderline anorexic like most other noodlewhores.

So how's Nihon?

Seriously?

He should’ve ask her :

“Bitch , did I catch you at a bad time?Lemme holla at cha LiL bih. Me and the team trying to run a train on you and I’m the conductor.”

Her:

“Yes, nigga . Take that sperm whale size dick out an let’s get LIT:fire::fire::fire:

Would you believe me if I said I seen this happen in real life?

He should’ve ask her :

“Bitch , did I catch you at a bad time?Lemme holla at cha LiL bih. Me and the team trying to run a train on you and I’m the conductor.”

Her:

“Yes, nigga . Take that sperm whale size dick out an let’s get LIT:fire::fire::fire:

Just Thuggmaxx theory.

He should’ve ask her :

Her:

She would have at least been more open and would have laughed more if he ran this type of "wannabe thug game"

Whitecels should just wiggermax for comedic effect

Seriously?

I'd like to say want to watch anime with me sometime but that's not going to cut it.

He should’ve ask her :

Her:

BITCH, I got my harpoon right here let me piece your ass.

IMG 6217

She would have at least been more open and would have laughed more if he ran this type of "wannabe thug game"

Whitecels should just wiggermax for comedic effect
Comedic effect?

Wiggermaxxing is a legit strategy. One of my coworkers was a manlet with AWFUL teeth, but he sold drugs and he got a status/thug maxx combo bonus.

Comedic effect?

Wiggermaxxing is a legit strategy. One of my coworkers was a manlet with AWFUL teeth, but he sold drugs and he got a status/thug maxx combo bonus.
I've seen it so many times from former HS classmates. They would swim in pussy from the sistas

Lol dude didnt know you were into PUA theory

I’ve had a taste of juggernaut law as well from my high school days. Sad part was I wasn’t even attempting anything romantic. I merely attempted a smile in the direction of the fat oink oink low class cunt.... and this fat deathnic bitch gave me a look like I raped her mother.

You should’ve said “Hey you look sympathetic”

This is essentially what I approached.

i4ixtrnopgo11.jpg

just wait until you go to asia. stop torturing yourself

just wait until you go to asia. stop torturing yourself

Yes this is honestly fucking torture.

I might try to work with the few girls I made a little progress left (study buddies) and see what happens but I doubt I'll make any moves with anyone new until I'm out of this dump.

View attachment 46352

Yes this is honestly fucking torture.

I might try to work with the few girls I made a little progress left (study buddies) and see what happens but I doubt I'll make any moves with anyone new until I'm out of this dump.

you could try that but be VERY careful so you dont cuck yourself. never orbit. if she wants something you need to demand something in return.

Ugly girls are MORE likely to reject me (at least more harshly) :/ But hot girls still do it.

Good for approaching though. It sounds more like you wanted to prove this to yourself than that you were trying to get in with them.

Ugly girls are MORE likely to reject me (at least more harshly) :/ But hot girls still do it.

Good for approaching though. It sounds more like you wanted to prove this to yourself than that you were trying to get in with them.

Yeah but it's not worth it.

You need to jump through rings of fire to get anywhere in the God forsaken west.

Why u approaching foids that disgust you? If you’re gonna approach foids at least approach a foid that makes you hard

Why u approaching foids that disgust you? If you’re gonna approach foids at least approach a foid that makes you hard

I got greedy over a fucked up situation. Thought I could use it to my advantage.

It's fucking Juggetnaut, the definition "approach foids that disgust you" FUCK JUGGERNAUT.

You should've only asked a specific one for her number to get the other gremlin jealous.

You know that foids are retarded and may not share the same perception of her SMV as you right? You get plenty of land whale retards who think they’re some plus size volumptous model or soemshit that’s a 8 or a 9. Basically of every foid thinks she’s a 8+ then might as well approach an actual 8+

You know that foids are retarded and may not share the same perception of her SMV as you right? You get plenty of land whale retards who think they’re some plus size volumptous model or soemshit that’s a 8 or a 9. Basically of every foid thinks she’s a 8+ then might as well approach an actual 8+

These foids know they're buckets of shit and they still only want Chad..

Even trying anymore is pure cope, best to fully embrace virginity

Lol looks like one of those gremlims in the vid. Keep in mind it was night out when I met them. Just imagine how shitty they'd look in full daylight. Then I'd really be crazy to be seen near them let alone talk to them.

Jesus Christ in Asia shes so bottom of barrel that only some 5'1" midget earning 4 figures would want her.

Seriously?

I hate these kind of posts. What's wrong with saying that? What difference does it make what he said? He didn't say "I'm going to rape and murder you bitch." What he said was perfectly fine. If he was Chad they would've been like "OMG YAAAS I LOVE COFFEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It doesn't matter what you say. Chad can say anything or nothing at all.

It never began

At least you tried. You’re a truecel.

Seriously?

Still better than "You look sympathetic" :lul:

> 9 to 5 job

A foid will call in sick for Chad.

If you're going to approach as a normie or below male, approach fucking everyone. None of that "she's out of my league", "she didn't gave me eye contact" bullshit.

The only legitimate reasons nlt to approach are "this guy with her might very well beat the shit out of me" and "she's obviously under AOC" (being jailed over an approach definitely isn't worth it).

Seriously?
For some reason I can't explain, "coffee" and "want to get coffee" have always made me cringe hard

Maybe because it doesn't sound natural but rather awkwardly try-hard.

"Coffee! Coffee! I have nice hot black coffee! Come, and then I will screw you!"

Geez, I feel bad I was so bluepilled/redpilled.

I'll make it quick. In class. Fire alarm. Outside building. Bunch of people. Only people that looked "approachable" to me, two fat Asian foids, eavesdropped by them from a bit, sounded completely westernized.

Said hi, what's your major. A little receptive but not much there, spoke about the classes we would be in a little.

Say "this is crazy" drag it out "but since we're all here right now" ...... "want to exchange numbers to get coffee sometime."

Only one was talking about class before but now it was the other one doing the talking. These two gremlims were like fucking clones.

The other one says "we both work 9-5 we're never on campus" I say "it wouldn't be on campus it would be outside" (it was already over no point" the other one ackwardly walks away.

The pig says were too busy, the signal just came in to save me to go back in the building.

I say "take care" she says "bye" or something now I feel bad for validating and approaching two foids I find revolting on the inside and out.

Never again will I approach a fat whore. (Idk if just a little overweight, fat, obese, landwhale).

I'm skinny and I'll only accept a skinny girl.

I will never approach a girl that sounds like a stupid westernized whore.

I will never approach a girl that I would be embarrassed to be seen around or disgusted to fuck.

I know why I approached two girls I'd be disgusted to see naked. Because there was a little bit of "redpill" and/or "bluepill" still inside that nudged me telling me these bitches are easy and safe to approach.

I will fucking murder the "redpill" and "bluepill" inside me.

Only qt azns from this point on.
Awalt, you're not attractive to them physically or in any other way shape or form so they're reeeeeepulsed.

Remember they'd rather be in a polyamorous relationship with Chad, fuck a dog or remain single until they hit the wall then maybe they'd consider you as a betabux if you earn enough wagecucking.

They're so busy they can't spare half an hour for a meet.

For some reason I can't explain, "coffee" and "want to get coffee" have always made me cringe hard

Maybe because it doesn't sound natural but rather awkwardly try-hard.

"Coffee! Coffee! I have nice hot black coffee! Come, and then I will screw you!"

I watch lots of anime where coffee and coffee shops are a big deal so it's extra significant to me.

Plus I don't drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.