Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Juggernaut law is brutal

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
In this month i had this dream when i was working ,and i saw my cousin with two children .It was fucking brutal. The past week i saw my cousin (not the one in my dream ,the one i am living with) .She present me her bf. Dream are fucking real.

My cousins mog me to oblivion. One came in the us in June last year, i came in August, my other cousin came in september. The first one ,is the one i saw in the store last week with her bf. The other one already had a white man came in the house to take her on a date.And yesterday an African came into our house to meet my family.It's pretty obvious they will date. They've been talking for about 3 weeks.

Both found jobs before me, already had normal call ,video call through conections on dating aps. They're doing pretty good. While i am struggling to get a match .They went on multiple dates. Online dating is fucking real life. Probably my aunt is expecting me to bring someone in the house ,but i am not sure if this will happen.

Why is this possible ?
We are the same race, they are not that insanely beautiful, i am not deformed and have a good height.
Why i can't get nothing?

a white man

View: https://youtu.be/8kpWM292c1Q