Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

leanmaxxing is an utter utter meme

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I am currently trying to get "aesthetic" by counting calories and all the low iq chimp gym like behaviour that normtard gymcels do to get low bodfat %

IT IS AN UTTER MEME
I am doing the "cutting" diet to the letter and being sensible about how many carbs eg not too low to have no energy.

what i have found

the negatives
very low energy
very poor performance weights have utterly been killed no gains in strength since starting losing some lifts its a joke.
very poor aerobic performance the cutting of calories just kills your CNS, i box and run, the level of fitness for these is fucking going down its being sapped.
constant hunger
constant craving for more food

gain:
aesthetic

That is how monkey lizard brain like the herrr derr jeeeeez cut bro you will look 10 times better bro you will be fitter bro
getting to these preposterous low body fat % needed to satiate foids hypergamy HURTS YOUR ACTUAL PERFORMANCE

My fucking running, boxing, and weights are fucking spiralling down wards the more "weight" I lose. Past 17% 18% bodyfat its pure ego and craving the look that is making you reduce fat as a man , your performance at 17% and eating enough WILL BE ABSOLUTELY MILES BETTER THAN A CHUMP STARVING HIMSELF TO MAINTAIN AND LOSE FAT TO GET TO 10%.

I am now going to openly laugh at the posers at the gym, because now I know for sure I could run them over in a fight, those twinks only have enough energy to do a bodybuilding routine because of the crazed low energy diet they are on to maintain the "physique".

EVER WANDERED WHY TYSON FURY LOOKS "FAT" TO NORMANS
AND THE FAKE PLASTIC MAN JOSHUA WITH HIS ROID BELLY LOOKS "FIT"

BBBBBBUT WHO IS LINEAL UNDEFEATED CHAMPION
it would hurt Fury to get leaner in a misguided attempt to be more widely "accepted" by the public

Well yeah, getting to 10% is a meme. It makes you look smaller unless you're roiding and if your face doesn't look good at 15%, chances are it won't at 10%

being lean only works for few.
Most people just have shit bone structure so we are fucked either way

however the meme of society dictates fatcel is volcel
ergo even if you are over 17% you are completely invisible to foids as your so far from the "ideal" you are now completely out of the game for 90% of women as your not "fit" enough

ergo your actually forced to be sub 15% to be even perceived as a "man"

fucking look around 20% males are dead socially, they have fuck all people even men as friends, have you not seen zoomers 80% are fucking anorexic skeletons, and im talking the boys not girls

Last edited:
Yeah and some people just have good bone structure that makes their face look leaner naturally. They don’t have to do shit

I was thinking about losing weight so my hips stop looking like I can give birth to twins, do you think it'll actually change anything? Genuine question I don't know shit about diets and losing weight

You can lower your body fat and get lean without resorting to starvation. Just restrict your diet and do more cardio. Whether that will help you ascend depends on your Height and how rich you are. So if you are under 5'11 or so you better be a Chadlite or a Millionare at the bare minimum or else, its still over no matter how lean you get.

I was thinking about losing weight so my hips stop looking like I can give birth to twins, do you think it'll actually change anything? Genuine question I don't know shit about diets and losing weight
one piece of advice make your back and shoulders bigger and lose some weight this will effect proportions, and make your hips look a lot smaller

wider shoulders and back even at same hip size will drastically reduce the perception of other people of your hip size

just do at gym or home
lat pull downs (cant do at home)
barbell rows
pull ups chin ups (if can)
shoulder pressing
lateral raises
This will make you a lot wider if concentrate on these alone

Get your t levels checked

You can lower your body fat and get lean without resorting to starvation. Just restrict your diet and do more cardio. Whether that will help you ascend depends on your Height and how rich you are. So if you are under 5'11 or so you better be a Chadlite or a Millionare at the bare minimum or else, its still over no matter how lean you get.
I agree but the lowering of the calories even to the 2400 range is way too low to be doing any intense exercise in my opinion, you just cant get in enough carbs and protein to recover between workouts. And your performance in almost everything nose dives greatly, i said i was careful to not go too low, but even with this its not enough.

These gym monkeys are operating on no energy, they are killing their performance purely for aesthetics

i never go below 2000 calories you just eat muscle, if your exercising even a bit strenuously, you are still in way over 600 calorie deficit.