Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill humanity is done

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Think about it intelligent people don't get to breed 90% of the time if not more. A low IQ middle eastern/african gets to have over 5 children if they wanted to due to their culture.

The fact that we are lowering the average IQ of the population is sickening. Instead of elevating humanity we are destroying everything.

We all know that the Africans and arabs are going to inherit this world since the kikes allow them to. In a perfect world every country has a border which is being strictly guarded by armed cold-blooded soldiers, in a perfect world women don't choose to be single mothers and don't care about looks and status as long as she likes your pERsonality and intelligence.

Think about it for a moment... the future is already decided it is going to be brown, inbred and low iq. WHY WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE I hope for a massive earthquake to hit the earth to be honest.

@DarkStarDown

Think about it intelligent people don't get to breed 90% of the time if not more. A low IQ middle eastern/african gets to have over 5 children if they wanted to due to their culture.

The fact that we are lowering the average IQ of the population is sickening. Instead of elevating humanity we are destroying everything.

We all know that the Africans and arabs are going to inherit this world since the kikes allow them to. In a perfect world every country has a border which is being strictly guarded by armed cold-blooded soldiers, in a perfect world women don't choose to be single mothers and don't care about looks and status as long as she likes your pERsonality and intelligence.

Think about it for a moment... the future is already decided it is going to be brown, inbred and low iq. WHY WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE I hope for a massive earthquake to hit the earth to be honest.

@DarkStarDown
we going back to mudhouses with this one

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK we're so done for

Stick a fork in it

we going back to mudhouses with this one
Ur joking about it but when the entire world becomes Africa hopefully we wont be alive by then jfl.

Ur joking about it but when the entire world becomes Africa hopefully we wont be alive by then jfl.
jesus is coming back when the monkey era 2.0 arrives

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK we're so done for
the most brutal thing is that intelligent arabs dont get to breed either. It's either low-life scum or normgroids with negative IQ who have children

It's not as simple as you think.

Currently low IQ races have a lot of kids - but did you know that Africa's growth is entirely due to the overproduction of food from the west ?

The second high IQ races stop maintaining industrial societies, low IQ's population is going to brutally decline due to famine, war and disease.

On the other hand, high IQ races are the victims of intellectual diseases, one of them being feminism, which causes sterility.

I legit think about this a lot and the more I think about it, the harder it gets to "predict" the future.

It's either low-life scum or normgroids with negative IQ who have children
my mother had sex with a low iq curry nigga and shat me out i have to live out the consequences of that :feelsrope:

Currently low IQ races have a lot of kids - but did you know that Africa's growth is entirely due to the overproduction of food from the west ?
I was about to address this in the thread.

I mean the entire civilized world is forced to import low IQ rapefugees to boost their economy otherwise the economy takes a hit since no one wants to clean the streets, toilets or work on construction sites.

One more thing: I feel like AI may be the only solution. If the AI can do all of that shit for you then you don't need rapefugees in your country.

It's usually the oligarchs who suffer the most when there are no workers available , so they bribe the government to sign contracts for importing even more rapefugees. It's a literal kike scheme. As I said AI may be the solution to everything thats what I look forward to , we still don't know how far AI can go but I think it is completely possible.

By the time very advanced AI is implemented every western country including poorer ones in Europe with low birth rate are most likely going to be flooded with immigrants.

I was about to address this in the thread.

I mean the entire civilized world is forced to import low IQ rapefugees to boost their economy otherwise the economy takes a hit since no one wants to clean the streets, toilets or work on construction sites.

One more thing: I feel like AI may be the only solution. If the AI can do all of that shit for you then you don't need rapefugees in your country.

Except this won't work long term, because :
1. Low IQs can only do labor work
2. Lows IQs cost more than they bring. It's profitable for companies because the country pays for their welfare and jailcells, whereas the companies benefit from their work (when they work). But it's not profitable for the economy as a whole.

the most brutal thing is that intelligent arabs dont get to breed either. It's either low-life scum or normgroids with negative IQ who have children
the world is truly over

overproduction of food from the west ?
giving to charity and feeding the poor is a scam. those who can't sustain their existence without constant help need to naturally die off so the scales can naturally balance out. feeding bottom of the barrel poor mfs makes them have sex and create more poor people etc etc. it's not worth it

giving to charity and feeding the poor is a scam. those who can't sustain their existence without constant help need to naturally die off so the scales can naturally balance out. feeding bottom of the barrel poor mfs makes them have sex and create more poor people etc etc. it's not worth it

based kang

I cheer for climate change and anything that would make earth uninhabitable.

What do you think of intelligence amplification? I heard that Musk is experimenting with putting a chip in the human brain. If technology can increase human intelligence, there will be no problem.

@DarkStarDown
Your welcome gentiles
I can’t wait until Arab/mixed/shit skin horde ravage white soyciety

@DarkStarDown
To put it simply, we are in the age of Kali Yuga in which everything has been flipped "upside-down" so to speak, and we now have been plunged into a new "dark age" effectively.

You are right, dysgenics are effectively being promoted:

WomenPromoteDysgenics

Intelligence is being selected against, especially by younger foids: Only when they are older, do they tend to look for these traits with higher cognitive function & educational attainment, which implies higher IQ. However, as I previously discerned, having kids later is dysgenic in itself.

Mass-immigration is being utilized in order to destabilize countries, accelerate White & East Asian replacement(our birth rates are very low), and create many other issues.

Research shows that heterogeneity tends to breed distrust.

To put it simply, we are in the age of Kali Yuga in which everything has been flipped "upside-down" so to speak, and we now have been plunged into a new "dark age" effectively.

You are right, dysgenics are effectively being promoted:

View attachment 1130013

Intelligence is being selected against, especially by younger foids: Only when they are older, do they tend to look for these traits with higher cognitive function & educational attainment, which implies higher IQ. However, as I previously discerned, having kids later is dysgenic in itself.

Mass-immigration is being utilized in order to destabilize countries, accelerate White & East Asian replacement(our birth rates are very low), and create many other issues.

Research shows that heterogeneity tends to breed distrust.
it’s over
old hags disgust me I’d rather die science ccuks We need a way to reverse aging or increase number of young white females