Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everpresent permeating feeling of utter pointlessness

Gnosiscel

Gnosiscel

ADONISSSSSSSSS.
★★★★★
Does anyone else struggle with this everpresent permeating feeling of utter pointlessness, hopelessness and existential dread? It never goes away in my case. After what I saw and experienced I can surely state that life is just a constant pointless struggles sprinkled with some fleeting moments of shallow joy, it is especially the case for ugly, unwanted and outcasted people such like us. The worst thing is the older I get the more severe this sensation gets and Im slowly losing any hope I still had left that I will ever genuinely enjoy life ever again like when I was an innocent ignorant child.

That is the blackpill.
If you don't have normal relationships with humans it fucks with your neurochemistry.
That's why ascension is so important to inkwellers.

That is the blackpill.
If you don't have normal relationships with humans it fucks with your neurochemistry.
That's why ascension is so important to inkwellers.
No ascension for your face and height though. We are doomed to be isolated despised losers with no life unless we somehow manage to alter our genes and memories significantly but I dont think kabbalistic elites will ever allow us to use such a technology for the purpose of self betterment and genetic ascension.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Yes, that is basically the life of incel. As a gummybearcel already said, this is why it is so important to ascend. The longer you go without ascending, the further you fall into this madness, and eventually there is a cutoff point of no return to normal life. What good will ascending do in your 30s? Nothing, because you are permanently disabled at this point.
The worst thing is the older I get the more severe this sensation gets
This is what I am talking about. It is critical to ascend for your health and development as a man. The later you ascend, the less enjoyment you will get from life.
Im slowly losing any hope I still had left that I will ever genuinely enjoy life ever again like when I was an innocent ignorant child
And this is also, unfortunately, most likely how your life will go. The fact that you are here is enough confirmation that your life will go this route. Even people who ascend here will never truly be happy again. You were not supposed to know anything about blackpill; you were supposed to ascend exactly when all your peers did and never ponder about things you wrote. If that happened, then you would enjoy or semi-enjoy your life.