Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leanmaxx guide for fatcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Im planning to lose 10 kg of weight to reach an acceptable bmi for being 5'5. I think my biggest weakness is my fat buttcheeks so anyone has any good plans for leanmaxxing a fat ass? I think after leanmaxxing my chad bones would emerge and I may be able to pick up the courage to talk to my oneitis :chad:

I'm fatcel, but from what I read there's only one way - cut calorie intake to 1500/day and get some jogging.

Walking/running/cycling give best results, since you're still a kid I wouldn't recommend a diet except cutting out useless carbs like sugars.

stop eating/drinking shit and move more, its pretty easy theoretically but hard mentally esp if food is a good cope for you

I'm trying to lose weight too because my face is getting chubby and I'm gaining some bitch tits

I'm trying to lose weight too because my face is getting chubby and I'm gaining some bitch tits
My ass is thicker than 80% of noodlefoids :feelskek::feelskek:. I assmog my foid teacher

Walking/running/cycling give best results, since you're still a kid I wouldn't recommend a diet except cutting out useless carbs like sugars.
Your one of my favourite posters here with your rational point of view, unlike some schizos like @mrsinister :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Drink a quarter of a gallon of water a day, eat 1,200 calories tops, do 30 minutes to 1 hour of cardio a day. Cut out sugars and carbs.

Your one of my favourite posters here with your rational point of view, unlike some schizos like @mrsinister :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
@mistersinister is funny and schizomaxxed

cut calorie intake to 1500/day
I found my 7 year old pic before my hormones were messed up from fat, I had chad cheekbones and jaw :chad:. If I grew another 4 inches to 5'9 (practically impossible since I alr have full pubes) and leanmaxx I would delte my account :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Thanks :feelsYall: you could still grow few inches with proper lifestyle.

Just stop eating like a pig bro

OMAD worked pretty well for me. Basically, you have one meal where you eat whatever you want(within reason, don't mukbangermaxx). Then you fast for 24 hours until your next meal. Less dishes to wash and your calorie intake should drop in the long run.

1. Increase protein & fats
2. Decrease carbs (ideally only unrefined carbs like red/black rice)
3. Cut sugar completely
4. Increase muscle size to increase metabolism (I recommend bodyweight training/calisthenics to avoid getting mogged at the gym)

You will lose maybe maximum 1 kg a week, which doesn't sound impressive, but if its only 1 kg of fat then it would be very good.

My ass is thicker than 80% of noodlefoids :feelskek::feelskek:. I assmog my foid teacher
I have this problem but I’m not fat, rather the opposite, I’m underweight yet the small amount of fat in my body goes to my ass and hips, very feminine and off looking.

5. The most important part of losing weight is dieting. Less calories. Don't let your brain trick you to eat extra because you just had a good exercise or whatever.
6. I found waiting to eat any calories until 12 PM (and only up to 6 PM) to be effective, since you are maintaining a similar eating intensity while eating less.

I have this problem but I’m not fat, rather the opposite, I’m underweight yet the small amount of fat in my body goes to my ass and hips, very feminine and off looking.
Literally the worst trait on men :feelsrope:

Literally the worst trait on men :feelsrope:
Also you are right about noodle foids. They are the biggest subhumans. None of them have any body development, even a 10 year old white girl has a more womanly body than a 20+ year old noodlewhore.

Not worth it if you're 5'5 and have a sub5 face. If food is your cope and you really enjoy it, keep pigmaxxing.

:feelswhat: They make up for it by superior face and frame, I would have noodle stacy than mayo stacy:)feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:) anyday
Noodle stacies are way more rare than mayo stacies