Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Le empathetique genderino strikes again --- failed child support griftER edition

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
So, this goblin grifter:

View attachment MULHER-OK_00835562_1_.webp

in between brutal womb-pounding sessions of creampies from chadlites had a bright idea: have sex with some betabuxxer in order to grift child-support payments for 18 years, to finance her lifestyle of constant sexual debauchery.

Too bad the child she plopped out of her fermentation gooey hole wasn't from Mr. Betabuxx, but rather from one of her usual deadbeat womb-pounders.

But every problem had a solution, right? Of course, she suffocated the baby to death and threw it down a watering hole, in order to return to her lifestyle of unrestrained lewdness, and to score cookie points, lied about it crying her usual crocodile tears in social media.

She got caught because the policemen are not full-retards, but soon her lawyer will claim some postpartum depression or somesuch and she will walk.

The lesson here to you, my inkwell buddy boyos is twofold:

1. evERy time you catch yourself wishing you had a girlfriend or wife, just remembER that foids are murdERous soulless beasts that kill over 70 million kids evERy single year.
  2. evERy time you see a foid crying for sympathy, remembER that these creatures are natural-born liars capable of murdERing hER own son and then crying for sympathy and cookie points five seconds latER.
Source:

Last edited:
Maybe i'm wrong but in most countries you don't need any proof to put the man you're in a relationship with as the father on the birth certificate.

Th 2146099730

Maybe i'm wrong but in most countries you don't need any proof to put the man you're in a relationship with as the father on the birth certificate.
Maybe she wasn't in a relationship, she just had sex with him, among many others who eventually fertilized her.

In brazil any woman can claim any man as her "baby daddy" with no negative repercussions for lying, and the burden of proof befalls on the man in case he disputes the claim.

Before DNA testing many foids did indeed put the names of famous footballers, Pelé had dozens upon dozens of paternity claims, which only stopped when paternity testing began in earnest.

Last edited:
In brazil any woman can claim any man as her "baby daddy" with no negative repercussions for lying, and the burden of proof befalls on the man in case he disputes the claim.
it's same in the many countries, i think even if man proves with DNA test that he is not actual father he would still pay child support because government doesn't care, they need a child to be fed.

it's same in the many countries, i think even if man proves with DNA test that he is not actual father he would still pay child support because government doesn't care, they need a child to be fed.
The short term solution is to punish with death by public flogging followed by immolation all foids who make any paternity claims, true or false.

In the Long-term all foids should be kept in a coma and warehoused in underground breeding barns.

What's with women and killing babies? Are they even human?

What's with women and killing babies? Are they even human?
No, they're not.

Foids do not see men as human and therefore should not be considered human by men, this is the whole point.