Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR LDARcels how tf do you sleep for so many hours?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm tired most of the day but still can barely sleep, I usually just lay in my bed and overthink for hours before falling asleep after cooming at least 2 times.
I tried comfymaxxing with a pillow but it barely works and I barely sleep for 7 hours max, how tf do you guys sleep for so many hours :feelsohgod:? give me some tips buddy boyos

They are cooming too much

I have the opposite problem I don't get enough sleep.

i sleep but am still tired

They overdose on melatonin

Easy to sleep cause nothing better to do. Accept that fact and it will be easy

ldar is life. you just rot, maybe read some/watch vids. there's no reason to get up tbh, no joy, no goals, nothing to live for. just lay in bed under several blankets for comfymax. if you're in bed 18+ hours a day you can fall asleep a lot more and it's nice, that's another few hours you'll not be conscious. ldar is basically semi roping, you don't truly live but you're not dead yet either. also if you alcoholmaxx your sleep quality will decrease allowing you to sleep more but I don't necessarily recommend this. if my mom didn't feed me I'd probably starve myself down to ~60kg because I'd be too lazy to prepare food and eat
Easy to sleep cause nothing better to do. Accept that fact and it will be easy
The first step is to desire death. There is no second.

Not wanting to get up, so just lie there and drifting in and out of consciousness

antipsychotics

I'm tired most of the times

what else would i be doing expect playing vidya, browsing this forum and making models in blender and coding

Benzodiazepines.

i go for two hour walks and think about how shit my life is
tires you out instantly

Depression helps with that, so just get depression

I take mirtazapine. I'm only supposed to take it for insomnia at night but if I don't wanna wake up I just pop one and go back to bed. I've slept a full 24 hours that way when I was really suicidal. Also alcohol

im trying to be as much productive as i can but yesterday i learned i just don't have energy. i spent 3 hours doing chores like cleaning, etc but the rest of the 5 hours i didn't nothing productive and for some reason i got extremely tired i sleep over 12 hours. those 5 hours i was trying so hard to do something and concentrate but i couldn't just do it. lets see how i do 2day

Depression

Depression and paranoia keep me awake
That's a horrible combination.
Not wanting to get up, so just lie there and drifting in and out of consciousness
I feel like this very often.
I'm tired most of the times
Same. Sometimes I'm awake a couple of hours, then I become sleepy again. I often sleep at least 8 hours.
i go for two hour walks and think about how shit my life is
tires you out instantly
I like to walk preferably at night. Having a shitty life makes you tired for sure.
Depression helps with that, so just get depression

I already have depression :feelsdevil:

im trying to be as much productive as i can but yesterday i learned i just don't have energy. i spent 3 hours doing chores like cleaning, etc but the rest of the 5 hours i didn't nothing productive and for some reason i got extremely tired i sleep over 12 hours. those 5 hours i was trying so hard to do something and concentrate but i couldn't just do it. lets see how i do 2day
Very relatable.

I'm tired most of the day but still can barely sleep, I usually just lay in my bed and overthink for hours before falling asleep after cooming at least 2 times.
I tried comfymaxxing with a pillow but it barely works and I barely sleep for 7 hours max, how tf do you guys sleep for so many hours :feelsohgod:? give me some tips buddy boyos
Reading

LDARing is unironically tiring, so this probably explains it.

I can't tell you how many times I've spent the day inside doing very little and ended up absolutely exhausted by the end of it.

i go for two hour walks
Same. I take a 1 - 2 hour walk late in the evening and it helps me get 8-10 hours of sleep. Without it I usually get 6- 8 and am tired the next day.