Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LATINAS and their "BEST FRIENDS"

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I don't know if this shit happens in first world countries, but in latin america 13-18 yo bitches have "best friends" (basically they are whoring with two men at the same time).
they have a boyfriend and at the same time a "best friend".

bitches cynically make memes about their sluttiness, and how their "best friends" have more privileges than the boyfriend.
*these memes were translated by me*

but well, what can you do? you can't beat the shit out of these bitches, it's not cool to physically discipline them anymore, you just have to be part of that love triangle.

Don't all foids do this? As soon as they have a BF, they find a backup.

I don't know the first world bitches well, but from what i read here, they are more elitist and only stay with the most attractive one, while here they are fucking polygamists.

"Latinas"? I know a non-castiza White woman with plenty of "best male friends" on reserve right now.

Verga wey, only one option kill them

"Latinas"? I know a non-castiza White woman with plenty of "best male friends" on reserve right now.
brutal.
I don't see any solution other than physical discipline, or being a fucking psycho to break her best friend's legs and get him to stay away from her. there is no other way to own her ass.

I'd like to be a foid's best friend then. :feelsthink:

No sé si esto pasa en países del primer mundo, pero en latinoamérica las perras de 13 a 18 años tienen "mejores amigas" (básicamente se prostituyen con dos hombres al mismo tiempo).
tienen novio y al mismo tiempo un "mejor amigo".

las perras cínicamente hacen memes sobre su putilla y cómo sus "mejores amigos" tienen más privilegios que el novio.
* estos memes fueron traducidos por mí *

View attachment 506120View attachment 506121View attachment 506123

pero bueno, que puedes hacer? No puedes golpear a estas perras, ya no está bien disciplinarlas físicamente, solo tienes que ser parte de ese triángulo amoroso.

I think you will agree with me that in South America its more easy to fuck and flirt with girls, I was on colombia for one month this summer and it's more easy to flirt with hers, meanwhile in Spain my country it's absolutely insane the situation for get a girlfriend

It's the same everywhere, they all monkey branch. have 3000 options that are not even below the guy in question, and if they somehow get chads attention.. then its game over buddy boyo

I think you will agree with me that in South America its more easy to fuck and flirt with girls, I was on colombia for one month this summer and it's more easy to flirt with hers, meanwhile in Spain my country it's absolutely insane the situation for get a girlfriend
probably for a normie-looking guy.
not for me, im look like a monster.

Do they ever get pussy or what

Some do, if they are Chads. I've met an orbiter who received nothing more than bits of sympathy after five years. His female "friend" mostly ignored him when he was contemplating suicide on a daily basis and questioning his self-worth. I'm not referring to myself.

F: "I need someone to message me" - "We're all here for you, honey!"(Including the orbiter)

M: "If I died tonight, no would care" - "You're good enough for me!"(His mother)

Yes, that was from a femoid and her orbiter. Again, I'm not referring to myself, sadly. I think she was looking for vulnerable men who would inflate her ego.

Yes, that was from a femoid and her orbiter. Again, I'm not referring to myself, sadly. I think she was looking for vulnerable men who would inflate her ego.
Woman 101 right there tbh

I wanna destroy all latinas

Some do, if they are Chads. I've met an orbiter who received nothing more than bits of sympathy after five years. His female "friend" mostly ignored him when he was contemplating suicide on a daily basis and questioning his self-worth. I'm not referring to myself.

F: "I need someone to message me" - "We're all here for you, honey!"(Including the orbiter)

M: "If I died tonight, no would care" - "You're good enough for me!"(His mother)

How do men even end up like that. Orbiting pussy 4 years that never gonna be there.

Latina and noodle whores are the worst whores.

Whores are whores anywhere

JBW pill of course if you are white you can score easy in l*tin america

How do men even end up like that. Orbiting pussy 4 years that never gonna be there.

The man I was referring to is mentally-ill and apparently has self-hatred issues from years of racial(He does not believe this) bullying. I realized this very quickly during our brief chats. He invested too much emotion/effort into his White "friend" and received nothing of value in return(Except for being called upon when a certain "truecel" started actively criticizing his friend on the Internet).

Clingy orbiting does not end well(Courtesy of his Instagram):

Screenshot from 2021 10 11 11 03 14

Screenshot from 2021 10 11 10 56 49

Screenshot from 2021 10 11 10 56 10

(Slightly Blackpilled)

Screenshot from 2021 10 11 10 52 43

Irony:

Screenshot from 2021 10 11 10 53 06

Last edited:
mentally-ill and apparently has self-hatred issues from years of bullying
Reminds me of someone
Who made that $10 one:feelshaha: what a retarded take. If he thinks that giving her $10 would win her over then he should understand that $20 obviously would be better. If she didn't care about that she wouldn't be taking that 10 on rhe first place

All foids have a back up
This.

I don't know the first world bitches well, but from what i read here, they are more elitist and only stay with the most attractive one, while here they are fucking polygamists.
No. They are polygamist here as well. Multiple men("friends", coworkers, ex's, baby daddies, guys in their dm's) are always involved with foids and always an option. Often times they are having sex with one of these other men that shes not in a relationship with.

I don't know if this shit happens in first world countries, but in latin america 13-18 yo bitches have "best friends" (basically they are whoring with two men at the same time).

bitches cynically make memes about their sluttiness, and how their "best friends" have more privileges than the boyfriend.

but well, what can you do? you can't beat the shit out of these bitches, it's not cool to physically discipline them anymore, you just have to be part of that love triangle.
Those whores are everywhere. Latin America is a dangerous place right now, girls that are self-titled "right", are 99% woke. Some girls can support free market, capitalism, guns. But I have never seen a 14y girl that isn't a feminist.

@Fat Link this is a great example of what I mean :fuk:

Cucked if you allow your gf to have male friends who mog you.

Reminds me of someone

Who made that $10 one:feelshaha: what a retarded take. If he thinks that giving her $10 would win her over then he should understand that $20 obviously would be better. If she didn't care about that she wouldn't be taking that 10 on rhe first place
The message in that one isnt about the amount given but more about the commitment and dedication that he is willing to invest, it's basically saying that he gave it his all while the other guy gave 10% and willing to give that same amount to other whores as well.

Yep. That's how it works. The best friend is the guy she's actually into, the guy she's been fucking while between relationships for years. The "boyfriend" is the less-good-looking guy she settled for because her best friend won't commit.