Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Latin America is a lie according to moralist reddit, now let's see a 14-year-old that had sex with 25 people.

  • Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
6,280
Online
109d 13h 3m
yet retards here have the audacity to tell you as if they're some sort of authority that girls that age are virgin, innocent, little angels.

Neggr said:
wtf are latin america foids that slutty?

third-world in general, but if I'm being realistic, I'd say that first-world girls are no different.
just more access to contraceptive, and education, that sharply decrease early pregnancy, but doesn't go beyond that, they still sluttish, similar amount of sexual partners but no pregnancies, basically a hiding game i.e not as blatant.
 
Last edited:
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,877
Online
96d 19h 57m
When i was 11 in 6th grade lots of the boys and girls were dating and constantly talked about blowjobs and sex. Sure some of the boys were probably lying about it, but i'm pretty sure 95% of the girls were telling the truth. Plus there were 2 girls who legit could have passed for being 15 or something. They were tall as fuck (to my 11 year old self) and had big tits and the frame of a woman. Plus voices that matched their looks.

Honestly i was bluepilled as fuck back then and had a stacy oneitis back then. She was a hispanic girl who had emo haircut and tbh in 2011 she was seen as the hottest girl in school
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
7,456
Online
27d 9h 31m
Words2_live_bye said:
When i was 11 in 6th grade lots of the boys and girls were dating and constantly talked about blowjobs and sex. Sure some of the boys were probably lying about it, but i'm pretty sure 95% of the girls were telling the truth. Plus there were 2 girls who legit could have passed for being 15 or something. They were tall as fuck (to my 11 year old self) and had big tits and the frame of a woman. Plus voices that matched their looks.

Honestly i was bluepilled as fuck back then and had a stacy oneitis back then. She was a hispanic girl who had emo haircut and tbh in 2011 she was seen as the hottest girl in school
Infinity+ ropefuel. 6th graders have had more adventures and experience than us.
Fuck this shit dude.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,062
Online
73d 2h 57m
Robtical said:
Thanks to these retarded soy fags calling every hole under 18 a "child" non chads miss out on virgin jb pussy, the best kind of pussy there is. Moralfags are low iq and low t and should be gased.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
 
The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
332
Online
9d 8h 16m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Dangerously based.

Bruh, that's Latin America/Philippines for you. Shit like this is normal. If you find any girl above 13 that is still a virgin you literally found a casket of gold and diamonds. They all start this shit really young. This date thing is normal for them, they all go out kissing everyone they see in parties and in the school. Part of this degenerate culture has made it to my country and now is the norm.
We are doomed to become the next fucking Latin America. Fucking hell I'm moving to Antarctica.

I plan to south america maxx
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
7,456
Online
27d 9h 31m
The kissless said:
I plan to south america maxx
Good luck. I have been researching and some places look very promising as foids go out with incel-tier dudes, so we have a chance, I just need to find multiple places that shit like that happens.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,924
Online
103d 9h 27m
There is an explanation. She have been raped 25 times.
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
7,150
Online
96d 11h 34m
Retards everywhere have made some sort of moral cult around the number 18.

Fuck them.
 
Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 9, 2018
Posts
1,819
Online
46d 21h 44m
When I was in high school all my foid classmates fucked around willingly with same age or even older Chads when they were 14/15 yo lmao basically soytard redditors live in their own reality where 17 yo foid are still "innocent children" :feelshaha:
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
7,456
Online
27d 9h 31m
Legionarivs said:
When I was in high school all my foid classmates fucked around willingly with same age or even older Chads when they were 14/15 yo lmao basically soytard redditors live in their own reality where 17 yo foid are still "innocent children" :feelshaha:
This... it's just infuriating. They think 18 is a global number. Funniest of all was faggot_princess14 saying that a 50yo with a 16yo (with unrestricted consent) is statuory rape. JFL Statuory rape between 2 legally consenting people if the unrestricted age is set to 16. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: soyddit for you.
 
Deleted member 23518

Deleted member 23518

Self-banned
-
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
1,132
Online
29d 8h 51m
They were saying Brazil is a conservative catholic country. :feelskek:
More like a banana republic with traces of jesuitism everywhere, just like every SA nation.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
7,456
Online
27d 9h 31m
ibericel said:
They were saying Brazil is a conservative catholic country. :feelskek:
More like a banana republic with traces of jesuitism everywhere, just like every SA nation.
Brazil conservative? JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
One of the most liberal countries out there, just not very safe overall, though, most of the country is actually averagely safe if you know where you are, just like pretty much any other country out there.
These idiots don't know shit what they are even talking about.
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,316
Online
29d 12h 6m
I am Latino and I can confirm it, I remember my first year of high school and how women were already talking about sex and cocks and even Chad from the class discovered him sucking the tits of a classmate. WE WERE 12 YEARS OLD.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
7,456
Online
27d 9h 31m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
I am Latino and I can confirm it, I remember my first year of high school and how women were already talking about sex and cocks and even Chad from the class discovered him sucking the tits of a classmate. WE WERE 12 YEARS OLD.
I-i-i-impossible! They are angels that know no better!!!!!!! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy:
 
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Posts
2,929
Online
37d 18h 59m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Fake, girls can't be perverts at that age and go for older men, it's always men preying on them!!! They are being manipulated!!! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:feelshaha:
 
remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jun 7, 2021
Posts
699
Online
13d 8h 6m
Foids are disgusting animals.

They will jump on chad's cock the moment they are given the opportunity.
Mecoja said:
There is an explanation. She have been raped 25 times.
She tripped and fell on his cock 25 times. :feelskek:
 
Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
35,805
Online
138d 7h 18m
According to feminists and cucks, sex under 18 is just "experimenting" and doesn't count.

Yeah, even though it has 100% of the implications regular sex has, it somehow magically doesn't count, isn't it great? :feelsclown:
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,448
Online
78d 14h 0m
Mainländer said:
According to feminists and cucks, sex under 18 is just "experimenting" and doesn't count.

Yeah, even though it has 100% of the implications regular sex has, it somehow magically doesn't count, isn't it great? :feelsclown:
I almost feel bad for the fathers in this day and age who have to watch their teen daughters whore around, whilst having their hands tied behind their backs. Having a daughter in this day and age is practically signing up to be brutally cucked and dishonored.

Age of consent needs to be abolished, or at least universally enforced (ie it should be illegal for a person under the age of consent to have sex with anyone, not just older people). Having the AOC laws we have now just promotes rampant whoredom with teen or even preteen girls with teen boys. Why is it perfectly legal for a 15yo girl to be gangbanged by a platoon of 15-16 year old boys, but if she blows one 30yo cock, she's a "traumatized victim,' and the guy is a "disgusting predator" who gets an obscenely long prison sentence and lifetime registration on the "Sex Offender" list.
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
35,805
Online
138d 7h 18m
Extra-Samsaric said:
I almost feel bad for the fathers in this day and age who have to watch their teen daughters whore around, whilst having their hands tied behind their backs. Having a daughter in this day and age is practically signing up to be brutally cucked and dishonored.
I saw a father playing with his little girl in the mall the other day, I felt sad thinking about that. Her future will be certainly a disappointment to him, unless she manages to disguise it pretty well. Hopefully, we get to the end soon so he'll be spared from that.

Extra-Samsaric said:
Age of consent needs to be abolished, or at least universally enforced (ie it should be illegal for a person under the age of consent to have sex with anyone, not just older people).
Wholeheartedly agree. If we're going to have bullshit arbitrary laws, at least enforce such laws consistently instead of coming at me with "healthy experimenting :foidSoy:" feminist bullshit.

Extra-Samsaric said:
Why is it perfectly legal for a 15yo girl to be gangbanged by a platoon of 15-16 year old boys, but if she blows one 30yo cock, she's a "traumatized victim,' and the guy is a "disgusting predator" who gets an obscenely long prison sentence and lifetime registration on the "Sex Offender" list.
The short answer is "looks".

Lookism isn't only the dichotomy of looking good/bad, it's also looking old or young, feminine or masculine, etc.
 
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Posts
2,929
Online
37d 18h 59m
Time to move overseas
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
13,818
Online
79d 12h 36m
Even after reading this normie faggots will be like - "Its a fake account inkel. Teen foids are innocent little angles who don't even know what sex is and pedo men above 18 are manipulating them." :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
 
aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Recruit
★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Posts
181
Online
3d 11h 19m
UglyScotsman said:
JFL in scotland i knew girls who fuckd at 11 and many girls were fucking at 13 or 14. these people live in a delusion of course girls that young are fucking

Same story here in Ireland. It's not uncommon for literal 10 to 12 year old girls to be known as whores for fucking around with numerous guys.
My sister works with kids as well and she tells me about foids as young as 8 or 9 telling her about there boyfriends.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top