Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Latin America is a lie according to moralist reddit, now let's see a 14-year-old that had sex with 25 people.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
I plan to south america maxx
Good luck. I have been researching and some places look very promising as foids go out with incel-tier dudes, so we have a chance, I just need to find multiple places that shit like that happens.

There is an explanation. She have been raped 25 times.

Retards everywhere have made some sort of moral cult around the number 18.

Fuck them.

When I was in high school all my foid classmates fucked around willingly with same age or even older Chads when they were 14/15 yo lmao basically soytard redditors live in their own reality where 17 yo foid are still "innocent children" :feelshaha:

When I was in high school all my foid classmates fucked around willingly with same age or even older Chads when they were 14/15 yo lmao basically soytard redditors live in their own reality where 17 yo foid are still "innocent children" :feelshaha:
This... it's just infuriating. They think 18 is a global number. Funniest of all was faggot_princess14 saying that a 50yo with a 16yo (with unrestricted consent) is statuory rape. JFL Statuory rape between 2 legally consenting people if the unrestricted age is set to 16. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: soyddit for you.

They were saying Brazil is a conservative catholic country. :feelskek:
More like a banana republic with traces of jesuitism everywhere, just like every SA nation.

They were saying Brazil is a conservative catholic country. :feelskek:
More like a banana republic with traces of jesuitism everywhere, just like every SA nation.
Brazil conservative? JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
One of the most liberal countries out there, just not very safe overall, though, most of the country is actually averagely safe if you know where you are, just like pretty much any other country out there.
These idiots don't know shit what they are even talking about.

I am Latino and I can confirm it, I remember my first year of high school and how women were already talking about sex and cocks and even Chad from the class discovered him sucking the tits of a classmate. WE WERE 12 YEARS OLD.
I-i-i-impossible! They are angels that know no better!!!!!!! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy:

Foids are disgusting animals.

They will jump on chad's cock the moment they are given the opportunity.
There is an explanation. She have been raped 25 times.
She tripped and fell on his cock 25 times. :feelskek:

Last edited:
According to feminists and cucks, sex under 18 is just "experimenting" and doesn't count.

Yeah, even though it has 100% of the implications regular sex has, it somehow magically doesn't count, isn't it great? :feelsclown:

According to feminists and cucks, sex under 18 is just "experimenting" and doesn't count.

Yeah, even though it has 100% of the implications regular sex has, it somehow magically doesn't count, isn't it great? :feelsclown:
I almost feel bad for the fathers in this day and age who have to watch their teen daughters whore around, whilst having their hands tied behind their backs. Having a daughter in this day and age is practically signing up to be brutally cucked and dishonored.

Age of consent needs to be abolished, or at least universally enforced (ie it should be illegal for a person under the age of consent to have sex with anyone, not just older people). Having the AOC laws we have now just promotes rampant whoredom with teen or even preteen girls with teen boys. Why is it perfectly legal for a 15yo girl to be gangbanged by a platoon of 15-16 year old boys, but if she blows one 30yo cock, she's a "traumatized victim,' and the guy is a "disgusting predator" who gets an obscenely long prison sentence and lifetime registration on the "Sex Offender" list.

I almost feel bad for the fathers in this day and age who have to watch their teen daughters whore around, whilst having their hands tied behind their backs. Having a daughter in this day and age is practically signing up to be brutally cucked and dishonored.
I saw a father playing with his little girl in the mall the other day, I felt sad thinking about that. Her future will be certainly a disappointment to him, unless she manages to disguise it pretty well. Hopefully, we get to the end soon so he'll be spared from that.

Age of consent needs to be abolished, or at least universally enforced (ie it should be illegal for a person under the age of consent to have sex with anyone, not just older people).
Wholeheartedly agree. If we're going to have bullshit arbitrary laws, at least enforce such laws consistently instead of coming at me with "healthy experimenting :foidSoy:" feminist bullshit.

Why is it perfectly legal for a 15yo girl to be gangbanged by a platoon of 15-16 year old boys, but if she blows one 30yo cock, she's a "traumatized victim,' and the guy is a "disgusting predator" who gets an obscenely long prison sentence and lifetime registration on the "Sex Offender" list.
The short answer is "looks".

Lookism isn't only the dichotomy of looking good/bad, it's also looking old or young, feminine or masculine, etc.

Even after reading this normie faggots will be like - "Its a fake account inkel. Teen foids are innocent little angles who don't even know what sex is and pedo men above 18 are manipulating them." :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

JFL in scotland i knew girls who fuckd at 11 and many girls were fucking at 13 or 14. these people live in a delusion of course girls that young are fucking

Same story here in Ireland. It's not uncommon for literal 10 to 12 year old girls to be known as whores for fucking around with numerous guys.
My sister works with kids as well and she tells me about foids as young as 8 or 9 telling her about there boyfriends.

Looks like the bodycount of your avg 14 year old girl. Not hard for them to achieve considering they get gangfucked by chad and his thugmaxed friends at least once a week

she's just a child :soy::soy::soy: