Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Late night sucidefuel. Chad fucks stacies in his youth and then marries a nice virgin girl.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Not only is Chad fucking girls left and right and taking tons of VIRGINITIES but after he is tired of all the bullshit and wants to settle down with a nice family he married a nice virgin girl.
That's why stacies and roasties are always mad at chads for not marrying them.
Chad isn't stupid enough to marry these roasty sluts, even he knows they at worthless and that's why he married a virgin girl.

Not only is Chad fucking girls left and right and taking tons of VIRGINITIES but after he is tired of all the bullshit and wants to settle down with a nice family he married a nice virgin girl.
That's why stacies and roasties are always mad at chads for not marrying them.
Chad isn't stupid enough to marry these roasty sluts, even he knows they at worthless and that's why he married a virgin girl.
That's why if a walled out used cumbucket comes to me asking for an LTR or marriage, I'd tell her to go back to the chads she was fucking in her late teens and early twenties. Before I tell her that I might try to fuck her once or twice, and I'm willing to lie and promise marriage if I need to.

That's why if a walled out used cumbucket comes to me asking for an LTR or marriage, I'd tell her to go back to the chads she was fucking in her late teens and early twenties. Before I tell her that I might try to fuck her once or twice, and I'm willing to lie and promise marriage if I need to.

This is truly the move. Congrats on being an officer soon boyo.

This. Not to mention all the STDs the roastie will likely be carrying.

Yeah I could never imagine making a used up roastie my wife or long term gf, at most I would use her for a couple of fucks and dump her when she starts demanding shit from me.
Even Chad isn't stupid enough to marry those sluts, but normies think it's a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back