Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last week I said mass shooters are getting better and better looking. Soon they will be chad-lites.

he went to afghanistan to "protect americans", then he came home and killed them

the irony

Honestly anyone who joins the military anymore is legit retarded.

It's common sense, retard. Next thing you're gonna ask me for proof that water is liquid. Just lol at cumskins.

Common sense that there were no muslim terrorists before 9/11??

Common sense that there were no muslim terrorists before 9/11??

First of all, Muslims don't exist, they're Islamic. Second, not in the scale that we see nowadays, but that is mostly engineered as CIA and Mossad have created proxy groups, a boogeyman, if you will. In the US, the most terrorists are white males, and not brown males. Also, JFL, remember the Paris shootings? Guys who are on a suicide mission take their passports with them? JFL at gullible westerners.

JFL, I knew it was a white male. LIFEFUEL. All the people blaming Islamic people look real stupid now.
The anti muslims in the "alt right" are the biggest white knight cucks. Islam is the only thing that can save the Christian world. Name one other group in the world willing to die fighting against Zionism, communism, and feminism the way muslims do. America should cut ties with cucked Europe and ally itself with all the people it's been committing genocide against for the past few decades...

The anti muslims in the "alt right" are the biggest white knight cucks. Islam is the only thing that can save the Christian world. Name one other group in the world willing to die fighting against Zionism, communism, and feminism the way muslims do. America should cut ties with cucked Europe and ally itself with all the people it's been committing genocide against for the past few decades...

The alt right is beyond cucked, you are completely right. However I would not call them "Muslims," they are Islamic. The meaning of the word "Muslim" does not apply to Islamic people nowadays.

Everyone loves a soldier until he comes home and stops fighting.

The alt right is beyond cucked, you are completely right. However I would not call them "Muslims," they are Islamic. The meaning of the word "Muslim" does not apply to Islamic people nowadays.
Great use of etymology, I know exactly what you mean by that. We can also put that word "Christian" to better use as well. The Abbasid Coverup Pill is like a major Red Pill for lslamic history nerds. Changes the context of everything and shows the true power of authority and consensus.

Great use of etymology, I know exactly what you mean by that. We can also put that word "Christian" to better use as well. The Abbasid Coverup Pill is like a major Red Pill for lslamic history nerds. Changes the context of everything and shows the true power of authority and consensus.
Thanks for understanding, and you are correct, the same can be said for "Christian." Can you aware me on the cover-up pill? I haven't delved much into history aside from when the Mongols brutally destroyed Baghdad.