Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last week I said mass shooters are getting better and better looking. Soon they will be chad-lites.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?!
DrfX_MqWwAAZw2b.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...police-officer-opens-fire-California-bar.html

JFL, I knew it was a white male. LIFEFUEL. All the people blaming Islamic people look real stupid now.

best looking mass shooter IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY

Mogs me to hell and back. Yet, he is able to attract a lot of women. And they still try to tell us it is all about personality, JFL!!!!

By 2030 the average mass shooter will look like Jeremy Meeks.

Serious2

It was probably the marines that drove him crazy

By 2030 the average mass shooter will look like Jeremy Meeks.

Reason being they only slayed 5949530 thots instead of 5949531 thots.

A veteran goes crazy?!?!? Omg how? Lol

JFL at sending a man to another country to go to war and training him to be a literal killing machine then expecting him to come back home and assimilate to society and act normal.

I see that he toured in Afghanistan, and suffered from PTSD. He witnessed first-hand (and probably even participated in it) the savage foreign policy of the US. Innocent men, women, the elderly and kids getting slaughtered, raped, humiliated, et cetera, all because of disgusting zionists wanting him to do that. Seeing people all happy, unaware of the real horrors in the world, made him go ER. I actually feel bad for this man. Serving the zionists drove him crazy. This is exactly why the US needs to stop its savage foreign policy and leave people be. Brown people overseas are not a threat, they never were, the media fooled you all.

Your average sexually-frustrated incel mass shooter in 2040, when only 0,00001% of men are considered attractive and can get matches on holographic Tinder:
Bryce

JFL at sending a man to another country to go to war and training him to be a literal killing machine then expecting him to come back home and assimilate to society and act normal.
I am still raging over that low kill count tbhtbh

A hero among us

Amen brother. I hope people will wake up soon and realize that the common enemy of all of humanity is the Jew.

I hate them with a burning passion. I am sad we lost a kind-hearted person like Ian Long, who was misled by (((them))). Fuck, I feel bad for him.

The guy looks solid and is white. Was he an Incel at all?

No, he was an ex-Marine who got PTSD after seeing the horror the US has created in Afghanistan. He will be missed. His heart was in the right place. I do not condone killings, but I see he got severely damaged. Now, if this man got damaged, how do you think the actual victims feel overseas?

We will have our first gigaChad shooter soon

General Cho mogs him to oblivion.
A marine corps soldier having such a low kill count JFL he was even described like this
Survivors described how he carried the attack out with careful precision and said he had 'perfect form' when shooting.

I see that he toured in Afghanistan, and suffered from PTSD. He witnessed first-hand (and probably even participated in it) the savage foreign policy of the US. Innocent men, women, the elderly and kids getting slaughtered, raped, humiliated, et cetera, all because of disgusting zionists wanting him to do that. Seeing people all happy, unaware of the real horrors in the world, made him go ER. I actually feel bad for this man. Serving the zionists drove him crazy. This is exactly why the US needs to stop its savage foreign policy and leave people be. Brown people overseas are not a threat, they never were, the media fooled you all.

Your average sexually-frustrated incel mass shooter in 2040, when only 0,00001% of men are considered attractive and can get matches on holographic Tinder:
In 2050 it'll literally be only 1 guy per continent who the woman will be with

You do realize thatnormies have been shooting up places for years right. They’ve been doing it for as long if not longer than incels

And another Chad does another shooting. Can't wait to see how they pin this on us evil incels.
What's funny is you can see all the IncelTears users are 100% lurking with the guest count, they've already pre-emptively assumed incels are responsible.

Dude legit looks like a poor mans Casper Van Dien.

He's a chaddier AM with a tan.

JFL, I knew it was a white male. LIFEFUEL. All the people blaming Islamic people look real stupid now.
Muslims kill more people than every whitecel mass shooter in history combined in the span of a couple weeks/months.

****In before they blame the je... nm.

Even the most attractive white men can't find decent women now. Soon, 9/10 chads will be incels.

A marine corps soldier having such a low kill count JFL he was even described like this
Survivors described how he carried the attack out with careful precision and said he had 'perfect form' when shooting.

Holy shit looks halo. Even when he's killing them, normies have to find a way to compliment him because he's Chad.

he's a 5/10 in a white area

maybe 6/10 in a dominant ethnic area

They are not a threat. Forcibly importing them into Europe and USA in an attempt to make these nations easier to oppress is the real threat. And they are winning. A lot. Universities are basically nothing but propaganda machines at this point

Even the most attractive white men can't find decent women now. Soon, 9/10 chads will be incels.

Legit. Social media disrupted the dating market more than robots affected manufacturing.

1. Sub8 law
2. 80/20 law
3. Juggernaut Law

you forgot the part where women and the government totally shit on him when he comes back

Muslims kill more people than every whitecel mass shooter in history combined in the span of a couple weeks/months.
Giga cope, white terrorists have killed more people than we can keep count of throughout history. JFL, stereotypical ignorant cumskin.

Giga cope, white terrorists have killed more people than we can keep count of throughout history. JFL, stereotypical ignorant cumskin.
I like how both of you aren citing sources or using actual proof. One of you guys is correct but you are both too stupid to win an argument.

I like how both of you aren citing sources or using actual proof. One of you guys is correct but you are both too stupid to win an argument.

I don't need to use any sources, just look at the US alone. White terrorists killed the entire population. And then these alt cucks get mad when there's a few innocent refugees who want to settle in the US.
They are not a threat. Forcibly importing them into Europe and USA in an attempt to make these nations easier to oppress is the real threat. And they are winning. A lot. Universities are basically nothing but propaganda machines at this point

The zionists are to blame.

I don't need to use any sources, just look at the US alone. White terrorists killed the entire population. And then these alt cucks get mad when there's a few innocent refugees who want to settle in the US.

The zionists are to blame.
Yes you do need sources. Im sorry but you are not meant to debate.

Yes you do need sources. Im sorry but you are not meant to debate.
Typical, deflecting white male behavior. White people have been and still are the biggest terrorists in the world. "" Islamic "" terrorism wasn't even a thing pre-9/11, which was obviously orchestrated by your shitty government. Meanwhile white people had been slaughtering each other and created genocide anywhere else in the world.

• A college roommate of his said he was 'mean', a 'loner' and would often dance in their garage alone
:feelsgah:

Typical, deflecting white male behavior. White people have been and still are the biggest terrorists in the world. "" Islamic "" terrorism wasn't even a thing pre-9/11, which was obviously orchestrated by your shitty government. Meanwhile white people had been slaughtering each other and created genocide anywhere else in the world.
Again, no sources and no proof. Im done with you as i can see you have no facts to say but only opinions. Btw there were plenty of terrorist attacks before 9/11. Look up the oklahoma terrorist attack. Bye lowiqcel ;)

Again, no sources and no proof. Im done with you as i can see you have no facts to say but only opinions. Btw there were plenty of terrorist attacks before 9/11. Look up the oklahoma terrorist attack. Bye lowiqcel ;)

It's common sense, retard. Next thing you're gonna ask me for proof that water is liquid. Just lol at cumskins.