Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

last post.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Those who say mentalcels don't exist do not go out enough. You are beyond delusional. For many of you (especially average and even below average looking white guys) you do meet the looks requirement. What you don't meet is the NT requirement. Personality is important. Normies sense weirdos from a mile away. This isn't to say that I agree with cucktear's view of personality. Saying that you can't get laid because foids sniff out misogyny is gaslighting bullshit obviously. But normies expect to be entertained. Being able to talk to them is the first major step to a better life.
There is so much wrong with mine, that I probably will never live like a normal person, with a loving and caring family, who was accepted by his peers from an early age, but i'm going to try. If you're wondering, I already made the first step to doing that.

I do think that this forum has some great people in general and despite what some outsiders may think, it can be quite therapeutic. But it also has to be said that there is a crab bucket mentality due to certain shitty users.

I was going to write a long post explaining everything, but no point, really. Going to tag a few cool guys in no particular order and I probably forgot some more, don't be offeded lol @FuRed @BCNincel @Fat Link @hatefulricer

goodbye:feelsokman:

Last edited:
so did you ascend?

Nothing of value was lost

You were never here to begin with

A camera on your phone "stopped" you from ascending. You are a joke

Those who say mentalcels don't exist do not go out enough. You are beyond delusional. For many of you (especially average looking white guys) you do meet the looks requirement. What you don't meet is the NT requirement. Personality is important. Normies sense weirdos from a mile away.

Yes. I've used fiction to depict such things:

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. Anxious Jane speaks of wanting to be in a "relationship" with Aspie John. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

On a certain occasion, though, Aspie John encounters Anxious Jane in a hospital lab waiting room. Anxious Jane makes "romantic" gestures towards Aspie John. Aspie John, being a very coy man, is reluctant to approach Anxious Jane. As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

Anxious Jane once flipped her hair at Aspie John as she was walking outside with her class:

200.gif

It was similar to the occasion in which she briefly stared at Aspie John during December.

200.gif

There was the occasion, in fictionalized 2018, when Aspie John encountered two young girls while shopping in Wal-Mart.

Aspie John was exiting the frozen foods section when he noted the two girls walking towards him. They briefly stopped and a young brown-haired White brunette started giggling at him. A.J quickly became anxious and headed to the next section.

The two later walked past him as he was shopping in a different aisle.

And the next occasion(fictionalized 2020), in which he found himself as the subject of a blue-haired Latina's eyes. She smiled cheesily at him and waved in yet another Wal-Mart. She later said "Hey" to him in the Arts/Crafts section.

Yeah yeah you will be back to flex on incels when girls dump you and you lose self esteem.

I will never acknowledge the existence of mentalcels

You dont speak for me mate im fuck ugly

you're kind of nigger glad to see you go

See you tomorrow

"It's over for me because the stairs out of my basement are too steep to climb"
It's a commonly accepted joke and stereotype that guys can't take good photos. Just go on Tinder as a foid and see the spergs with derpy expressions, autistic stiff postures and dirty mirrors taking shitty selfies... that's me. I deleted my Tinder profile anyway. Nothing that happened was because of Tinder. I might come back on it someday when I have enough NT pictures of myself. But for now there are better ways.

It's a commonly accepted joke and stereotype that guys can't take good photos. Just go on Tinder as a foid and see the spergs with derpy expressions, autistic stiff postures and dirty mirrors taking shitty selfies... that's me. I deleted my Tinder profile anyway. Nothing that happened was because of Tinder. I might come back on it someday when I have enough NT pictures of myself. But for now there are better ways.
Oh ok, so the OP was your second to last post

Let me give you this final message ok brocel:

You are literally fucking retarded, I almost don't want to give you advice so you can continue to flounder and lessen the competition for me. Stop fucking posting on here, literally zero people care about you because you're not bright or interesting enough to generate something that ought to be read. I'm not saying that I generate particularly insightful posts on here but you are literally leagues below even me.

Oh ok, so the OP was your second to last post

Let me give you this final message ok brocel:

You are literally fucking retarded, I almost don't want to give you advice so you can continue to flounder and lessen the competition for me. Stop fucking posting on here, literally zero people care about you because you're not bright or interesting enough to generate something that ought to be read. I'm not saying that I generate particularly insightful posts on here but you are literally leagues below even me.
not to kiss my own ass, but most people who disagree with me are objectively retarded shut-ins with no real life experiences. You'll figure it out if you ever socialize with normies.

It’s one thing being a mentalcel, but it’s another thing bragging all the time like you do.

not to kiss my own ass, but most people who disagree with me are objectively retarded shut-ins with no real life experiences. You'll figure it out if you ever socialize with normies.
I thought you were the faggot who never went outside. Now you are saying you are super NT. You're literally contradicting yourself in the same sentence.

100% - Permaban Requested
It’s one thing being a mentalcel, but it’s another thing bragging all the time like you do.
I don't brag. That's why i'm leaving this forum..

I thought you were the faggot who never went outside. Now you are saying you are super NT. You're literally contradicting yourself in the same sentence.
I do occasionally. That's why I know i'm not NT.

I don't brag. That's why i'm leaving this forum..

I do occasionally. That's why I know i'm not NT.
Mentalcelibate male brags about hanging out with people all the time and not being a "basement dweller" despite having said he rarely leaves the basement in an earlier thread

Just fucking cage at the utter insanity this forum has become

The deterioration of this forum started when ethnics became the majority of users (ethnics are completely retarded)

Mentalcelibate male brags about hanging out with people all the time and not being a "basement dweller" despite having said he rarely leaves the basement in an earlier thread

The deterioration of this forum started when ethnics became the majority of users (ethnics are completely retarded)
:lul::lul::lul:

You know I’ve given you a lot of shit for various reasons but I actually feel bad about you leaving now. I am still not a cuck, I still don’t like people better off than me but in all honesty you have contributed more than most people here. I am not calling you a fakecel anymore, it’s irrelevant, I believe you. I apologise for any previous needless comments.
May you find peace on your journey bro
The cuckoldry on this website

This guy literally slayed tons of pussy and didn't fuck them because he couldn't take a "good" picture and you worship him like he is a God. Are you a fucking female who is enamored with Chad right now or something?

Those who say mentalcels don't exist do not go out enough. You are beyond delusional. For many of you (especially average and even below average looking white guys) you do meet the looks requirement. What you don't meet is the NT requirement. Personality is important. Normies sense weirdos from a mile away. This isn't to say that I agree with cucktear's view of personality. Saying that you can't get laid because foids sniff out misogyny is gaslighting bullshit obviously. But normies expect to be entertained. Being able to talk to them is the first major step to a better life.
There is so much wrong with mine, that I probably will never live like a normal person, with a loving and caring family, who was accepted by his peers from an early age, but i'm going to try. If you're wondering, I already made the first step to doing that.

I do think that this forum has some great people in general and despite what some outsiders may think, it can be quite therapeutic. But it also has to be said that there is a crab bucket mentality due to certain shitty users.

I was going to write a long post explaining everything, but no point, really. Going to tag a few cool guys in no particular order and I probably forgot some more, don't be offeded lol @FuRed @BCNincel @Fat Link @hatefulricer

goodbye:feelsokman:
Bye bro :cryfeels:

Another good user gone

:feelscry:

Said the guy who is too retarded to take pictures for his tinder :feelshaha:

JFL good riddance.
Personality is important. Normies sense weirdos from a mile away.
I wonder how they can "sense weirdos" when said weirdos have not even had a chance to open their mouth and say anything.
Oh wait because they sense based on looks.

Lmao this is rich when this inbred starts calling others shut ins :feelshaha:

@Dregster666 the trash takes itself out
I dont get why he said "crabs in a bucket mentality" when literally half the forum wanted him gone and told to unironically improve himself IRL :feelstastyman:

What made him a trash user?
bragged about getting 60 tinder likes in three days.

posted a picture of his nose / chin, to which several users posted that he wasn't ugly.

deletes his posts when you call him out on it.

admitted to being rated as a chad on lookism. said he was only rated that because he was super ugly.

next, he switches up the story saying that looks aren't the problem (admitting he's not ugly). he's just not NT enough.

when asked why he couldn't ascend on tinder, he said, "because i can't take good pictures, bro."

says 6'0 (his height) is average height.

just overall undermining the blackpill and saying "NT > looks"

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

That fucking nigger can't even keep his lies straight in the same thread.

Ethnics were always the majority. Curries, sands, slavs, and everything inbetween have always consisted of most of the users.

I can’t agree with that. Your looks determine your personality. If you are good looking, you have the personality of a good looking man and if you are ugly, you have the personality of a ugly man. Your looks determine what experiences you make as a child and after your childhood, so that’s why it goes hand in hand with your personality.