Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Last of us 2 plot leaks (spoilers)

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Now the last game was already kind of shit, but this one takes the last games protagonist and has him killed by a buff shemale tranny with a club to the head.

I fucking hate AAA video games now, they're just as tainted with this trash as every other media now. Every male has to be killed by trannies or women now.

I kind of enjoyed the original Last of Us but yeah the sequel is going to be absolute garbage.

Last edited:
I don't get why a zombie game needs to be fag and soy now

Never played first part. Too much infested with normscums. I hate and ignore anything that is mainstream. Fuck them not giving gay ass Devs my money. Also I don't own PS4 so tfu on them cucks.
PC masterrace baby

Never played first part. Too much infested with normscums. I hate and ignore anything that is mainstream. Fuck them not giving gay ass Devs my money. Also I don't own PS4 so tfu on them cucks.
PC masterrace baby

I kind of enjoyed the original Last of Us but yeah the sequel is going to be absolute garbage.
GO WOKE GET BROKE. FUCK YOU NAUGHTY DOG AND YOUR SJW SHITSHOW. COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT THIS SEQUEL AND PEOPLE WHO LIKE IT.

Still need to play the remaster of the first one

PS exclusive PLUS woke garbage? No thanks.

I miss the old Naughty Dog who made Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter, never had any interest in Uncharted or any other IP after J&D

Oh uhm alright.

I only hope Cyberpunk 2077 isn't sullied by SJW propaganda