Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Last month I was talking to this mental bitch who laughs randomly like joker. It's funny how even mental retards like her are going after chads.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
****************************Link to Audio: https://gofile.io/?c=sUZRDT

Don't have to listen to the audio but listen to her mental joker like laugh, too funny.

Compare her life to jokers life where there is only suffering and society shitting on him. Meanwhile this bitch is equally retraded and is able live a better life than 99% of males. As a female you just can't lose in life and that's a fact.

Timestamps:

1:50 men are demanding
3:50 cats
6:15 she has a zoo in her house
9:25 she laughs like joker
12:30 she got best skin by scrubbing foot scrubber on her face
15:00 you don’t like tall girls ?
16:00 how many guys you slept with? She is mental and still slept with 14 dudes jfl at this world
17:00 she laughs like a manic and starts laughing like joker!! Wtfff. She has the same condition has him holy.
20:00 She is actually stupid
22:30 she says whatvubwaba do
24:00 most sexual her betabux has gotten is a hug lol
26:10 Laughs like joker again
27:55 Laughs again so dumb
31:40 Girls cry during sex when sex with chad is too good major suicide fuel
33:30 calls chadfish a whore
34:35 According to her if you have sex with Someone you take their demons
43:10 can’t watch videos

46:00 try’s to send me nudes

49:35 I get another call

Anyways i dumped her on my chadfish cuz she is very dumb as you can see (In the last screenshot you can litterly see she thinks she is the joker)

Last edited:
Lol and I always wondered if mentally ill whores wanted something else than Chad.

Nope, it's AWALT always, anywhere no matter what.

Aren't mental girls more likely to be slutty? Obviously all girls are sluts but the mental girls take more dick right?

Does she even english?

Just have a snicker or something :feelskek:

Aren't mental girls more likely to be slutty? Obviously all girls are sluts but the mental girls take more dick right?
Ye. I also heard many of the mental ones like getting pregnant and using it to farm child support. Some will be pregnant by multiple men over the years, farming more and more child support each time

her count is 14, so kinda slutty. but she only goes after chad

goddamn she sounds so retarded I can't listen.every foid has to say "like" every 2-3 words ,what a bunch of npc brainlets

her count is 14, so kinda slutty. but she only goes after chad

Only kinda slutty? Lol it's sad that these days 14 is only "kinda slutty"

Anything i double digits is gross as fuck

Only kinda slutty? Lol it's sad that these days 14 is only "kinda slutty"

Anything i double digits is gross as fuck
I just want ONE girl, meanwhile double digits for foids and chads is "not that much".
Clown world.

Lol and I always wondered if mentally ill whores wanted something else than Chad.

Nope, it's AWALT always, anywhere no matter what.
We onl have serial killer foids and aspie foids left

Been to a mental hospital before (suicidal ideation) and can confirm.
I've seen massive overt sluttery by some patients. Few exceptions were with normies, but generally speaking Chad only.

Legit, one girl had a new tinder Chad every other day and fucked them AT THE HOSPITAL. She had a single-person bedroom.
Absolutely incredible.

Mental bitches are only attention whores for chad

because a girl who has fucked 14 guys isnt actually gross, i'd fuck her if i could, volcel if you wouldnt
It's gross. Definitely not relationship material at all. But i wouldn't mind pumping and dumping , Girls like her are only for sex

It's gross. Definitely not relationship material at all. But i wouldn't mind pumping and dumping , Girls like her are only for sex
so you'd rather be lonely than have a relationship with a girl who fucked 14 guys? teracope

so you'd rather be lonely than have a relationship with a girl who fucked 14 guys? teracope
I wouldn't mind us having a Friends with benefits kinda relationship , Without being too close on the friends part. But not a relationship , I don't want to claim her as my girlfriend or invest much of my time on her. They don't deserve girlfriend tag and being treated good , she's a slut

I wouldn't mind us having a Friends with benefits kinda relationship , Without being too close on the friends part. But not a relationship , I don't want to claim her as my girlfriend or invest much of my time on her. They don't deserve girlfriend tag and being treated good , she's a slut
just ldar alone every friday night and weekend in the verge of tears because no one gives a fuck about you rather than be with someone who fucked 14 guys theory :feelsseriously:

because a girl who has fucked 14 guys isnt actually gross, i'd fuck her if i could, volcel if you wouldnt
Actually they are gross.

just ldar alone every friday night and weekend in the verge of tears because no one gives a fuck about you rather than be with someone who fucked 14 guys theory :feelsseriously:
I would only keep resenting her for being a slut to the point i will hate her , It would always get in my head

How tall is she. Important question. If 6'6+ MOMMY MOOOM

I would only keep resenting her for being a slut to the point i will hate her , It would always get in my head
you'd resent someone who gives you a chance after a lifetime of rejection and suffering?

you'd resent someone who gives you a chance after a lifetime of rejection and suffering?
Tbh if a slut offered to suck my dick or have sex with me I would not judge her for being a slut in that moment

Hahahahahaha! Roasty 4 sure!

Sounds like a "massage therapist" (who're) i know. Except younger.

Drug addict.

Link broken, it's over for the link.

GIVE HER YER DEMONS!

Legit, one girl had a new tinder Chad every other day and fucked them AT THE HOSPITAL. She had a single-person bedroom.
Absolutely incredible.

was she a stacy?

the kindest thing for her is to be put down.