Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Last episode of South Park was blackpilling as fuck

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Cartman threw away his happy life to change the timeline so his friends can be together again.

In this new timeline he became a homeless bum and they don't even invite him inside to their reunion even tough it would cost them nothing. :feelswhat:

This also reveals that without his shitty normie friends he would be a good person and father, but with them and their toxicity he becomes a shell of a person.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=033ntbjnbrQ

Last edited:
:feelshaha: Everyone who is vaccinated is a fag. :feelshaha:

he also becomes a jew? lolwut

based creators lol true friends don't / rarely exist

If you're fat and ugly then you don't deserve anything good

he also becomes a jew? lolwut
He's a rabbi in the new timeline.

But Stan and Kyle are miserable, altough not as bad as homeless cartman.
They convince him to change it and out of the goodness of his heart he does. He literally sacrificed himself and his reward was that they don't even talk to him.

always hated the moralfag kyle, now we have confirmation he's really a piece of shit kike

He's a rabbi in the new timeline.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
So stan and kyle are miserable and the only way for them not to be, is for the now converted juden cartman to find it in his heart to sacrifice himself for the good of others? If he does this he becomes the homeless drunkard and then they still don't talk to him? Fucked up but its also just straight up reality. When people get a whiff of success or getting the upper and at the expense of "friends" colleagues, partners whatever, people take that opportunity, more often than not. Choosing to deliberately fuck others over because they know it will end up better for their bottom line.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
So stan and kyle are miserable and the only way for them not to be, is for the now converted juden cartman to find it in his heart to sacrifice himself for the good of others? If he does this he becomes the homeless drunkard and then they still don't talk to him? Fucked up but its also just straight up reality. When people get a whiff of success or getting the upper and at the expense of "friends" colleagues, partners whatever, people take that opportunity, more often than not. Choosing to deliberately fuck others over because they know it will end up better for their bottom line.
I don't remember if they keep their memories but it's messed up either way. They probably kept him around as a jester but they only cared about each other. In the first few seasons of South Park they also bully him pretty often. Later he becomes evil, which makes sense with friends like that, but this episode only proves that they MADE him evil and he could have been a great person. If he gets treated like shit either way, might as well be an asshole. He's easily the smartest of the group.

This was really a huge black pill on friendship or rather on normie friendship. :blackpill:

I don't remember if they keep their memories but it's messed up either way. They probably kept him around as a jester but they only cared about each other. In the first few seasons of South Park they also bully him pretty often. Later he becomes evil, which makes sense with friends like that, but this episode only proves that they MADE him evil and he could have been a great person. If he gets treated like shit either way, might as well be an asshole. He's easily the smartest of the group.

This was really a huge black pill on friendship or rather on normie friendship. :blackpill:
no doubt.
Its always been cartman vs everyone else. he is the butt of almost all jokes and treated as the fool for everyone's amusement. Much like "normie friends" one might make as they masquerade through their life as a 'normie' but the mask will slip. They'll see you for who you are one way or another. There is no way to fully conceal ones true identity in the presence of comrades for far too long. So when that mask does slip, they get a glimpse of who they befriended, they make the move to drop your ass.
or in this case, use you as long as necessary, then just dump you on the side of the road, to be pitied and mocked.

South Park hasn't been good for a decade.

no doubt.
Its always been cartman vs everyone else. he is the butt of almost all jokes and treated as the fool for everyone's amusement. Much like "normie friends" one might make as they masquerade through their life as a 'normie' but the mask will slip. They'll see you for who you are one way or another. There is no way to fully conceal ones true identity in the presence of comrades for far too long. So when that mask does slip, they get a glimpse of who they befriended, they make the move to drop your ass.
or in this case, use you as long as necessary, then just dump you on the side of the road, to be pitied and mocked.
Normie friendship is all about appearances.

They will treat a good-looking, thin dude better than an ugly/fat friend who even saved their life. They don't care about your true identity, they care what others THINK your true identity is.

That is me in the future homeless

Niggers unironically watch this?

Cartman threw away his happy life to change the timeline so his friends can be together again.

In this new timeline he became a homeless bum and they don't even invite him inside to their reunion even tough it would cost them nothing. :feelswhat:

This also reveals that without his shitty normie friends he would be a good person and father, but with them and their toxicity he becomes a shell of a person.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=033ntbjnbrQ

The truth is that for the ugly beta, the path will always be loneliness, since the beautiful person, even poor, is automatically sought after by people and the ugly person, even with social and financial status, individuals will only be interested in material objects and financial status. from the ugly, there is only one way left for the non-standard person to be alone!

The truth is that for the ugly beta, the path will always be loneliness, since the beautiful person, even poor, is automatically sought after by people and the ugly person, even with social and financial status, individuals will only be interested in material objects and financial status. from the ugly, there is only one way left for the non-standard person to be alone!
Brutal Aerispiller

In the first few seasons of South Park they also bully him pretty often. Later he becomes evil, which makes sense with friends like that, but this episode only proves that they MADE him evil
I didn’t think of it like that to be honest and I have seen EVERY episode.

I didn’t think of it like that to be honest and I have seen EVERY episode.
Me neither, he was just an asshole. The dinamic of the group is either kyle calling cartman fat or cartman calling him a jew. It's not like they ganged up on him cuz he was fat lmao

In a SEA full of Shits , you have to be A SHIT or you will get Shitted on.

This world is a one upping Battle royale where some fuckers are thrown at the Finish Line , winning regardless" and the Rest Has to Play it Out .:feelsclown::bigbrain:

I really hope South Park doesn’t go woke and stop being edgy. These last few episodes sort of struck me as being “edgy” but within the limits of the Overton window/approved edginess. It’s the only thing I still watch and always makes me happy.

Jfl. “Delta plus rewards program variant”. :lul:

I didn’t really care much for the story or the episode In general, save for a couple jokes.

That's what you get for associating with normies

Normies care so much for their social status and how others see them so they wouldnt even go near him to not affiliate with a low life, i see that very often. My brothers friend treat me normaly and with respect but in public he acts like he dont know me.

always hated the moralfag kyle, now we have confirmation he's really a piece of shit kike
What about when he wanted to burn the school down because he thought he was trucel

Normies care so much for their social status and how others see them so they wouldnt even go near him to not affiliate with a low life, i see that very often. My brothers friend treat me normaly and with respect but in public he acts like he dont know me
That's fucking evil ngl

I know I say a lot of evil shit like hurr hang all foids etc... but in terms of cruelty I'm a fucking amateur compared to normies

They do it so fucking effortlessly and subconsciously. It always scared the shit out of me

I actually read part of the Tora last year... I plan to read the rest of it as well as the Jewish scripture and book of prophets.

I plan to read the Christian bible(old and new testament), Quran, Vedas, and Upanshadis too.

I'll probably throw the summtra in there too, I already read the "teaching of the buddha".

I'm bored by video games now so there really is no other alternative that interests me. Reading is becoming my passion.
Why would you do that to yourself. Isn't the bible like 80% gibberish?