Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Larry silverstein

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
i learned about larry silverstein ( wtc owner ), he attended everyday at wtc and magically he had doctor visit on 9/11...also won huge insurence over wtc

i start to believe why people hate jews

@DonezoTheClown
@SocialzERo
@BummerDrummer
@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus

If that’s all you know about 9/11, then you are have just looked through keyhole. Time to open up the door and move past the doors of perception.

If that’s all you know about 9/11, then you are have just looked through keyhole. Time to open up the door and move past the doors of perception.
sure you know more, tell me about this

Dancing Israelis.

Larry Silverstein is based and woke. farmed shekels with his based niggas Bush and shit. I don't think bush and crew made 9/11 happen rather they knew it was gonna happen but didn't prevent it on purpose to farm shekels and war max. there is some document that says Bush was told in advance but decided to ignore.

Larry Silverstein is based and woke. farmed shekels with his based niggas Bush and shit. I don't think bush and crew made 9/11 happen rather they knew it was gonna happen but didn't prevent it on purpose to farm shekels and war max. there is some document that says Bush was told in advance but decided to ignore.
Uhh no. Look up the Dancing Israelis. Kikes did 9/11.

That's one of many reasons but good for you.

Israel probably had intelligence that there was going to be hi-jackings and plane crashes into the World Trade Center and informed Silverstein. That or Israel themselves were involved in it to get the USA entangled in the Middle-East for the benefit of Israel.

The goyim knows, shut it down

Another BASED Jew finessing some dumb goys. At this point I admire them if anything
I don't think bush and crew made 9/11 happen rather they knew it was gonna happen but didn't prevent it on purpose to farm shekels and war max.
Same tbh

Israel probably had intelligence that there was going to be hi-jackings and plane crashes into the World Trade Center and informed Silverstein. That or Israel themselves were involved in it to get the USA entangled in the Middle-East for the benefit of Israel.
Israel definitely knew, mossad was tailing the hijackers while they were in america