Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LARPer false accusation

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
#LARPtoo accusations have finally come out.

Whether or not this accusation is true or not is irrelevant. Some accusations you simply can't argue against (like sexually assaulting a foid 30 years ago) and I have lost much some legitimacy so I am forced to leave this site.
Before I leave I would like to direct you to my favorite threads so that you can laugh one last time at high IQ posts. (All OC content by yours truly)

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-noodlecels.56554/

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-blackcels.56561/

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-currycels.56566/

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-whitecels-part-1.56568/

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-whitecels-part-2.56571/

I will try my very best to ascend and so help me God if I do I will share my story with you.

It is over. For now.

You're literally a BBC tall Tyrone.
Screenshot 20180715 212441 Chrome

https://gyazo.com/a90e1827735f1c9cabd00eeee0de0e7a

Fuck off you Larper.

C'mon bro don't leave
C'mon bro don't leave

#LARPtoo accusations have finally come out.

Whether or not this accusation is true or not is irrelevant. Some accusations you simply can't argue against (like sexually assaulting a foid 30 years ago) and I have lost much some legitimacy so I am forced to leave this site.
Before I leave I would like to direct you to my favorite threads so that you can laugh one last time at high IQ posts. (All OC content by yours truly)

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-noodlecels.56554/

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-blackcels.56561/

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-currycels.56566/

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-whitecels-part-1.56568/

https://incels.is/threads/the-untold-story-of-whitecels-part-2.56571/

I will try my very best to ascend and so help me God if I do I will share my story with you.

It is over. For now.
Bye for now
9161 rs 11 03 08 eric the midgetstork 72250

C'mon bro don't leave
C'mon bro don't leave
Definately not a Ropegang ALT

I dedicate my 1500th post to you but dont leave brother:feelsbadman:

Wheres proof? @Bagelcel
Too hostile. I have explained the situation to some friends on this forum and they all agree with me and agree that while this false accusation was based on some fuckery. While some points are true, others simply aren't and some people are so set on joining the non-existant dots that it is pointless. This is some #LARPtoo shit.

Too hostile. I have explained the situation to some friends on this forum and they all agree with me and agree that while this false accusation was based on some fuckery. While some points are true, others simply aren't and some people are so set on joining the non-existant dots that it is pointless. This is some #LARPtoo shit.
Hashtags on an incel forum :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Well if it means anything i dont believe unless solid proof surfaces
Hashtags on an incel forum :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Maybe you guys are too harsh? I mean wheres real proof?

Hes basically admitting it with this post dude.

"You guys" so you're not one of us?

Drorkd

First vote was extremely polarised screenshot. After 3 votes it started to become more representative study never completed. NEET screengrab was after 1 screenshot I think.

NEET made a premature accusation. #LARPtoo is very real and I am disapppinted in him.
This is the real proof. I was compiling data for him and he chose to trust prelimary data.

Low IQ combined with a desire to be something in the incel ommunity makes him try to do callouts on insufficent data. I dmed you a private run down btw.

Evidence shown. I have beat the case. I am still leaving.

Just call me
Horatio puts on sunglasses
the LARPdetector

View attachment 28042
First vote was extremely polarised screenshot. After 3 votes it started to become more representative study never completed. NEET screengrab was after 1 screenshot I think.

NEET made a premature accusation. #LARPtoo is very real and I am disapppinted in him.
This is the real proof. I was compiling data for him and he chose to trust prelimary data.

Low IQ combined with a desire to be something in the incel ommunity makes him try to do callouts on insufficent data. I dmed you a private run down btw.

Foids just trying to gather karma (JFL saying blacks look very inteligent and trustworthy) and this discrepency polarised a low sample poll

Yo
View attachment 28042

You cant be top 10% without very attractive votes.

Africancel was simply gathering data he isn't at 92 percent from only two votes. He told me that after sometime his ratings drop by a significant amount so chill with calling people a fakecel out of nowhere without understanding what a person said from the start.

Anyone can easy get 95+ on Photofeeler if a single picture. Does that mean that his larping? No, you simple need around 20-30 votes for a more standard and accurate score. Even though I think Photofeeler is bullshit because you are rated 40-50 percent higher with a quality photo.

Sounds like a few users are in cahoots

Leaving after you've been exposed is the LARPest thing to do. Why wouldn't you just ignore them, as this forum is filled with LARPers and you can't actually trust anyone here, unless photos proving inceldom was provided. Cases with @blackletcel and @whogivesafucc only confirmed it.

Leaving after you've been exposed is the LARPest thing to do. Why wouldn't you just ignore them, as this forum is filled with LARPers and you can't actually trust anyone here, unless photos proving inceldom was provided. Cases with @blackletcel and @whogivesafucc only confirmed it.
Because he knows hes been outed

Sounds like a few users are in cahoots
You had the dm's well in advance. You know it. I know it. Had a a few days timeframe. Thats how long it takes to get sufficient votes. You call me out within hours. JFL if you think it ain't so.

Admit you made a mistake this time.
You are right. It does seem suspicious. No argument against that. Does it imply guilt? No.

We leave institutions if the atmosphere is too hostile.

You had the dm's well in advance. You know it. I know it. Had a a few days timeframe. Thats how long it takes to get sufficient votes. You call me out within hours. JFL if you think it ain't so.

Admit you made a mistake this time.
I was given the screenshot about you by bagel last night. So not a few hours. By fakecel

Send your pic to FaceandLMS and ask him to rate you. He never doxxed anyone. Not even the larpers.

I was given the screenshot about you by bagel last night. So not a few hours. By fakecel
Fakecel is thrown around too much here. Fakecel is only if you have sex with a willing female for free. Getting a few matches on a website or whatever doesnt warrant it. If so many other users here claiming 5+ tinder matches are fakecel too.

Fakecel is thrown around too much here. Fakecel is only if you have sex with a willing female for free. Getting a few matches on a website or whatever doesnt warrant it. If so many other users here claiming 5+ tinder matches are fakecel too.
Hes an admitted BBC tall goodlooking Tyrone

LMAO whogivesafucc is viewing this thread.

Let's be precise here. Screenshot was from <50 minutes from when I told you I will compile date. Thats less than 50 minutes (probs more like 30 mins accounting for time to make profile).

Lets use the upper range for your benefit, you really think I could get a full sample size in under an hour? When i explicitely told you to give me a few days. That makes zero sense no matter what mental gymnastics you use. 1/2 votes in that time frame is expected especially if you are using the free version (paid version is premium).

No matter how you spin it, you made a poor callout. The timings do not fit. Explanation doesn't make sense and you were given a direct warning beforehand. direct.

Foresight was shown by me. Poor character and low IQ was shown by you.

anyways OP who gives a hell about fakecel accusation? Basically every single white is considered a fakecel here. Especially guys like Weed, VST, etc.

Let's be precise here. Screenshot was from <50 minutes from when I told you I will compile date. Thats less than 50 minutes (probs more like 30 mins accounting for time to make profile).

Lets use the upper range for your benefit, you really think I could get a full sample size in under an hour? When i explicitely told you to give me a few days. That makes zero sense no matter what mental gymnastics you use. 1/2 votes in that time frame is expected especially if you are using the free version (paid version is premium).

No matter how you spin it, you made a poor callout. The timings do not fit. Explanation doesn't make sense and you were given a direct warning beforehand. direct.

Foresight was shown by me. Poor character and low IQ was shown by you.
And youre leaving because we know youre a fakecel
anyways OP who gives a hell about fakecel accusation? Basically every single white is considered a fakecel here. Especially guys like Weed, VST, etc.
Hes a blackcel

And youre leaving because we know youre a fakecel
So if I stay that makes me a truecel? Low IQ. Evidence is evidence irrespective of whether I remain or not.refer to post 1 of this thread friend.

So if I stay that makes me a truecel? Low IQ. Evidence is evidence irrespective of whether I remain or not.refer to post 1 of this thread friend.
1432724756686s

anyways OP who gives a hell about fakecel accusation? Basically every single white is considered a fakecel here. Especially guys like Weed, VST, etc
This tbh. I'm surprised weed isn't called out more guy is a 7.5/10 blonde white dude who LARPs as a fat deformed guy

Your case simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny. The timings do not work. Every argument you presented is flawed friend. It is done.

Refer to my previous posts for the past few days. This forum was depressing me pretty bad. #Larptoo accusation is final straw lol. Incel trying to shit on incels for status points.
That may be true but I thought I could find brothers here. Been trying to help my brothers and they helped me many times. Always a disappointment when 1 false accuser tries to shit on other incels.

Your case simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny. The timings do not work. Every argument you presented is flawed friend. It is done.

Refer to my previous posts for the past few days. This forum was depressing me pretty bad. #Larptoo accusation is final straw lol. Incel trying to shit on incels for status points.

That may be true but I thought I could find brothers here. Been trying to help my brothers and they helped me many times. Always a disappointment when 1 false accuser tries to shit on other incels.
Using a hashtag. Also you're still leaving. Soooo

As they say in Italia... Mama mia! Fuck off Fakecel!

As they say in Italia... Mama mia! Fuck off Fakecel!
Nice try. First post was bait for cuck tears to feature my controversial stories and keep this at the top of incel.me with high message count.

I am way too high IQ.:feelsokman:

This tbh. I'm surprised weed isn't called out more guy is a 7.5/10 blonde white dude who LARPs as a fat deformed guy
That fat guy is hamlossus, he is not larping as him. He is just obsessed with him. Plus he does have a terrible chin that nobody notices because he fraud his pic.

I wouldn't say he is 7.5 with that.

Nice try. First post was bait for cuck tears to feature my controversial stories and keep this at the top of incel.me with high message count.

I am way too high IQ.:feelsokman:
Maybe you have some apologists that convinced ya to stick around, but you've already admitted to not being incel a couple of times.

Maybe you have some apologists that convinced ya to stick around, but you've already admitted to not being incel a couple of times.
Maybe there were some people who saw sense in it all friend. I have said many times. I am a mentalcel first and foremost. On tinder I get hardly any matches so my looks aren't great.
I would say 4/10 looks + mentalcel.
Mentalcels are incels btw.