Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The untold story of noodlecels.

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
-Be a ricecel
-realise there are tens of millions of surplus males in your country
-realise you have moderately poor looks (3/10 and 5' 4)
-get a bright idea to study hard and educationmaxx
-teenage life you realise girls chase only athletic chads
-western capitalist feminist ideas indoctrinate foids of your country
-you complete education and try to enter job market. Realise only shitty jobs building the white mans microwave are available in your district.
-you save all your communist coupons every week and go and try to score some noodlewhores.
- Lo and behold you see white male expats (5'8 dwarfing you) mogging you in your own country. Noodlecel becomes radicalised and realises it is over for him in his country
-decides to get revenge and fill gap in western dating market. Moves to the West.
- sees giants (6' 3) dwarfing his small stature. Realises they mogged the expats who mogged him in his own country.
-finds incel.me and becomes a noodlecel poster.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

noodlewhores are the worst tbh

noodlewhores are the worst tbh
They truely are. They think extremely highly of themselves and betray their own racemore easily than french foids to nazi soldiers during WWII

They truely are. They think extremely highly of themselves and betray their own racemore easily than french foids to nazi soldiers during WWII
IME they are more conceited and materialistic than any other race of foid

IME they are more conceited and materialistic than any other race of foid
I 100% agree. Noodlecels have it bad due to biology, but even worse when it comes to foids.

-Be a ricecel
-realise there are tens of millions of surplus males in your country
-realise you have moderately poor looks (3/10 and 5' 4)
-get a bright idea to study hard and educationmaxx
-teenage life you realise girls chase only athletic chads
-western capitalist feminist ideas indoctrinate foids of your country
-you complete education and try to enter job market. Realise only shitty jobs building the white mans microwave are available in your district.
-you save all your communist coupons every week and go and try to score some noodlewhores.
- Lo and behold you see white male expats (5'8 dwarfing you) mogging you in your own country. Noodlecel becomes radicalised and realises it is over for him in his country
-decides to get revenge and fill gap in western dating market. Moves to the West.
- sees giants (6' 3) dwarfing his small stature. Realises they mogged the expats who mogged him in his own country.
-finds incel.me and becomes a noodlecel poster.:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Damn that's exactly me:feelsrope:

Being born in Asia is like being spawned in hell.
I'm happy I was born in Germany, I was really lucky in this regard.

And I thought I had it worse for being half white half moor like all spaniards...

And I thought I had it worse for being half white half moor like all spaniards...
It is over for ricecels and currycels. Imagine living in a country where 750 million men mogged you.