Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LARPer false accusation

Maybe there were some people who saw sense in it all friend. I have said many times. I am a mentalcel first and foremost. On tinder I get hardly any matches so my looks aren't great.
I would say 4/10 looks + mentalcel.
Mentalcels are incels btw.
Hardly any matches!
mentalcels are not considered incel, by many

Weak logic. It is precisely because it is true that I am bringing it up.
If you didn't want to be accused like this, then why did you reveal all this?
"I'm tall, I'm attractive, I have a big dick, I am just a mentalcel, I get matches on Tinder" JFL!
Why on Earth did you say all this, and not expect some criticism? You keep changing your story.
If you do stay, I am counting down the days when you make a post, admitting to being a LARPer, boasting about all your sexual exploits, and insulting incels as fools and losers.
I'm gonna say 'I told you so'.

That fat guy is hamlossus, he is not larping as him. He is just obsessed with him. Plus he does have a terrible chin that nobody notices because he fraud his pic.
View attachment 28053
I wouldn't say he is 7.5 with that.
If you included the rest of his face in that he'd look good. Jawline isn't terrible, normie tier. Point is he's not even close to incel level looks

If you didn't want to be accused like this, then why did you reveal all this?
"I'm tall, I'm attractive, I have a big dick, I am just a mentalcel, I get matches on Tinder" JFL!
Why on Earth did you say all this, and not expect some criticism? You keep changing your story.
If you do stay, I am counting down the days when you make a post, admitting to being a LARPer, boasting about all your sexual exploits, and insulting incels as fools and losers.
I'm gonna say 'I told you so'.
Count away.
+never said I was attractive. Scroll up. This argument has been fully rebuked
+mentalcel is true
+above average dick is true. Consequence of jelqing.
+3 matches with white trash/ shaniqua and no replies isn't something to brag about. Most incels are like that. Could be because they're bots, swipe right lazy foids, interested in chocolate skin. You name it. Who knows. No reply is no reply.
+on the topic of criticism. Step back for a moment and actually think "who actually considers if online randoms will critisize them". Think it for a moment. Then realise no one cares.

On the topic of the future. I will endevour to ascend within 8 months. I have my plan. I will see it through. So help me God.

Count away.
+never said I was attractive. Scroll up. This argument has been fully rebuked
+mentalcel is true
+above average dick is true. Consequence of jelqing.
+3 matches with white trash/ shaniqua and no replies isn't something to brag about. Most incels are like that. Could be because they're bots, swipe right lazy foids, interested in chocolate skin. You name it. Who knows. No reply is no reply.
+on the topic of criticism. Step back for a moment and actually think "who actually considers if online randoms will critisize them". Think it for a moment. Then realise no one cares.
I'm done arguing with you man. If you didn't care you wouldn't have made this post. You thought you had been exposed, then you realized you might have a second chance and decided to stay. We will see what happens in time.

I'm done arguing with you man. If you didn't care you wouldn't have made this post. You thought you had been exposed, then you realized you might have a second chance and decided to stay. We will see what happens in time.
It is what it is. This place is pretty good. Sometimes defending is worth it. I could stay I could go. Postmaxxing has burnt me out especially after today. It is what it is.
I haven't been exposed as there is nothing to expose. I have been saying the same thing since day 1. Surely you have seen my mental/ inhibition threads?

Go redirect your microscope elsewhere dude. I am clean.

Case beaten.

/thread.