Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LARP inflitrated in an Incel forum

Getting mogged by a tranny dyke. Time to rope.

We should research beyond comments, but I do see stuff which appears to support it...

Elias Brigg's petition 3 weeks ago for example https://www.change.org/p/youtube-com-remove-kalvin-garrah-s-youtube-channel says "Kalvin Garrah, a popular transgender YouTuber"

More importantly though, there is a 23 May 2019 video about it here:

so she>he is not exactly hiding this. Even supplied a 'before' photo in the thumbnail

View attachment 182567
Would you?

I think if FtMs get free testosterone from government insurance "for mental health" that low-T males should also get access to it to compete with naturally high-T chads.

We could identify as "mtMs". Perfect?

The real reason homosexuality, trans agenda, mass importation of non whites into white countries, women's rights movement & women getting Testosterone injections while men are refused is......

Jewish plan to kill off the white birthrate & mongrelise the world, while all this shit is going on it leads to lower birthrates for first world country inhabitants & acts as an excuse to bring in those lovely vibrants.

Kalergi plan
Yinon plan

We should research beyond comments, but I do see stuff which appears to support it...

Elias Brigg's petition 3 weeks ago for example https://www.change.org/p/youtube-com-remove-kalvin-garrah-s-youtube-channel says "Kalvin Garrah, a popular transgender YouTuber"

More importantly though, there is a 23 May 2019 video about it here:

so she>he is not exactly hiding this. Even supplied a 'before' photo in the thumbnail

View attachment 182567
Would you?

I think if FtMs get free testosterone from government insurance "for mental health" that low-T males should also get access to it to compete with naturally high-T chads.

We could identify as "mtMs". Perfect?

There is no fucking justice in this world. Imagine if we had T injections and HGH during early puberty.

We potentially could have had a fucking youth.

But instead, we rotted in our dark rooms alone, and will continue to isolate ourselves until death.

These tranny freaks need stoning to death!

How the fuck did this ugly normie got a gf? Most probably he picked up a whore from the street and paid her to act like his girlfriend
The trannyfag even calls itself a "Chad". JFL at this level of delusion :feelskek:

The real reason homosexuality, trans agenda, mass importation of non whites into white countries, women's rights movement & women getting Testosterone injections while men are refused is......

Jewish plan to kill off the white birthrate & mongrelise the world, while all this shit is going on it leads to lower birthrates for first world country inhabitants & acts as an excuse to bring in those lovely vibrants.

Kalergi plan
Yinon plan

I will not survive this.

The trannyfag even calls itself a "Chad". JFL at this level of delusion :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They are too cucked and bluepilled to accept the fact that its over for them. That trannyfag would rather be embarrassed and ridiculed by foids than sit back and cope with us.

At the end of the video he says incels are basically wrong about everything hahaha JFL.
With/Without Glasses you'll get attention if you got chad features which most of the incels in that video indicate he got those features
One incel even talk about transitioning to tranny
JFL incels are wrong coz they are incel

apparently he's trans JFL. and he's super ugly
d fuckl? that picture mogs me to the 7th layer of hell

Hahaha tyranny cuck

Lol a tranny mogs me, fuck this gay earth.

How can you infiltrate a public forum, jfl.
GUYS! I HACKED into the super secret INCEL forums! It took alot of computer knowledge but I did it!

Wow he infiltrated the cucked incel forum. Hardcore

Kalergi plan
Yinon plan
Truth is, weak whites and especially the women are waiting for the excuse anyway, to become some freak that hates their neighbor (fucking republikkkans!!!!!!) and has no responsabilities (fucking breeders!!!!!!) all they needed was a little push.
The rot is deep, and goes back to the 60s. Our parents were already strange and confused people that didn't really want to have us.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They are too cucked and bluepilled to accept the fact that its over for them. That trannyfag would rather be embarrassed and ridiculed by foids than sit back and cope with us.
Ever noticed how some of the biggest man hating foids you'll ever see end up emulating a stereotype of a man, taking on the role of butch Les alpha in a lesbo relationship lol.

There is no fucking justice in this world. Imagine if we had T injections and HGH during early puberty.

But instead, we rotted in our dark rooms alone, and will continue to isolate ourselves until death.
Basically society favours the law-breakers.

Lots of rich guys who get to fuck sub-AoC girls and get HGH supplements illegally and nothing happens to them.

I thought he infiltrated here, not THAT forum.

I legit didn't know that there was an incel forum with that address.

wtf foids are allowed there?

cliffs: just work on your personality br0
in other words, dont watch

How the fuck did this ugly normie got a gf? Most probably he picked up a whore from the street and paid her to act like his girlfriend
Because he's a transman. So born a woman. And women can't be incel.

Mate you're fat. Lose some weight you fat piece of shit. "Infiltrating" lol. More like "hanging out with my fellow incel brethren".

another "influencer" and "youtuber" making a great contribution to humanity

He mogs me to Pluto and back. He just need to lose a bit of bf to become a Chadlite.

EDIT: it's actually a girl? Deceived me tbh. Even that dyke mogs me hard, it's over.

Last edited:
Another tranny obsessed with us. IT is full of those, tho ususally cucks who cut their cocks off and failed to pass instead of foids who attached a fake cock.

This thing actually looks male and normie tier tho so it must have been the ugliest foid ever.

fat fuck chadlites like that make me sick :woke:

what the hell is "incels.net"?

Statusmaxxing

She "infiltrated" the great value™ incel site.

Also why do all FtM have that same weak ass impersonator voice? Like they're Deep Throat undercover on the phone trying to conceal their identity.

Kalergi plan
Yinon plan