Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR LARP as your favorite/least favorite type of incels.me user

u guys r all fucking fakecels i hate all u i hate this forum i would beat u all up in real life im so tough fuckib shit this fuckin sdhit pisses me off i am the only truecel im done with this forum

if you have to approach it's over. PinV is the only IOI

BOOO I CAN'T GET LAID BECAUSE OF JEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSS

Me: "Why are there so many pro pedo threads? Why isn't this at least on MRA?"
users like evil genius:
AHHH YOU BLUEPILL NEEKS ALWAYS GET TRIGGERRRRRRRED BY THESE THREADS! NUKE THIS CUCK!!!!! 40 YEAR OLD CHADS FUCKING KIDS WILL HELP INCELS!

Women can be incel too/not all women.

You're not allowed to believe in anything because you're an incel. Chad and Stacy don't care about anything and they get sex all the time so the only truth in this world is nothing and to care about anything is cope.

i dont like being a snitch but a guy on this forum who a lot of users suck off is a blue pilled normie larping as a incel. through autistic analysis i've noticed his typing style and expressions are the same as a certain inceltears user. jesus christ this forum is compromised.

lets just say the community is divided when it comes to supporting his bullshit

Guy's, do we enough threads demanding an arstotska-style vetting process to allow new users? We need some sort of task force to keep the normies and clearly my slightly different wording of this pitch will sink in where others failed.

MY WRISTS ARE ONLY 8 INCHES THICK, IT'S FUCKING OVER

Omg guys a woman looked at me in the gym today, she probably thought I was a disgusting subhuman.
This fucking Stacy tried to ask me out today, probably trying to prank me.

Blue pilled

Last edited:
>face is everything, height doesn't matter bro, just go out and approach femoids, volcel if you wouldn't, if you didn't get rejected ∞ number of times and reduced all your confidence and self-respect levels to zero like we did, you're not incel then, fakecel LARPers get the fuck out REEEEEEE

Last edited:
I want to kill all zoophiles. It's degenerate.