Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Landwhales cause inceldom

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
What landwhales do is they artificially inflate the SMV of thin women. So a thin foid with small tits, a butter face, etc. used to be a 1/10 but now she's a 7/10 due to obesity.

Could you imagine if nobody was fat and the worst possible foid you could get was simply small titted and butter faced?

But no. Because of landwhales healthy men physically cannot be attracted to 1/10s. We are designed to be attracted to foids with small tits and butter faces, genetic imperfection, what we are not designed to be attracted to is 300 lb foids.

The only men who can be attracted to that are landmen themselves, so landwhales create an exclusive mating group that no one else is welcomed in, leaving thin women to gigachad only :blackpill:

I really despite fat women tbh. If you're a fat incel I get it, you're coping but fat women are just a huge problem

Retarded thread
99ECC1A1 76EE 4AD1 83A6 C720D440EC6D

I would argue that facial slights and general asymmetry/masculine features would continue to exist, but you're not ENTIRELY wrong. :feelshehe:

feed them to the homeless

I see what you mean. Men who are 5s and 6s and even 7s end up getting with those obese women and then slim 5/10 beckys think because those obese girls can get those I’m going for 8/10+ chads. Instead of back then 5/10 with 5/10, it’s now 5/10 looking for 8/10+ JFL

This. Landwhales are negative looks level anybody who gets with them is coping

A landwhale has negative SMV. (Gets a dick down while it is up).

There are too many fat women and it's being more accepted too.